Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

5 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 17

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 17 - Page 18 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 17

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:24 am

He shrug at her question.

"Wherever you two want to go. I have no where in mind."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:40 am

"Well, I do have a few more things I need to purchase." Susan muses. "Besides, it would be nice to just stroll through town. The kid hasn't seen much of it or really anything yet."

She turns her attention to Rirorden.

"Would you care to join us Mr. Davri? You just arrived today didn't you? It would give you the chance to look around in the company of some extremely charming tour guides." She grins.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:05 am

"If that is what you wish to hear about, then I will tell you." Azazel squeezes his arm. "If there was anyone I would be comfortable telling anything, it would be you. I believe the only other people that know the full story are Demetri and Val."

((I'm putting this in a spoiler, because holy shit its long. If you don't wanna read it the TL;DR is Azazel had a shitty past.))
    Spoiler:

She takes a deep breath and look at Xhiero out of the corner of her eye worriedly as she falls silent.

"Pleased to meet you, Lexa." Riorden smiles slightly at the girl. "Do you enjoy magical and history texts?"

Looking up at Susan, he contemplate her question before standing. "I don't see why not."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:11 am

"I am sorry to pry such a past from you. Thank you for sharing it with me." He smiled but pain still showing in his eyes. Xhiero wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a hug.

"I'll do whatever I can to prevent them from taking you back. You are mine now and I am not sharing." He grinned and kissed her.

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:16 am

Azazel's eyes widen in surprise when he hugs her. "You.. do not think of me differently?" She squeezes him tighter at this revelation and buries her face in his chest.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:19 am

Lexa smiles brightly and nods.

"Ah, excellent then!" Susan replies with a grin, standing to purchase her selected books before returning to the group.

"Well then, Godlings and Gentlemen, shall we go?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:47 am

Val nodded to the group and he heads towards the door.

"Why would I think of you differently? It makes me want to love you even more to make up for that horrible past that you had to live through." He said as he ran his hand through her hair.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:01 am

Following behind Val, she grabs his arm and directs the group to a small cluster of shops. She disappears into them and returns a few moments later with a large bag.

"My errand is completed." She says with a pleased grin.

"Where would you guys like to go? We could visit the park, or perhaps the beach, there is also a museum nearby, or we could visit the cemetery if you are feeling morbid. Any preferences?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:02 am

"I am relieved to hear it." Azazel pulls away and smiles at Xhiero. She glances around, realizing they were still on the street, and moves back to his side. "I believe it is your turn to tell me something."

"Wherever you feel is noteworthy is fine with me." Riorden follows the group out of the store.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:14 am

"Agreeable aren't you Mr. Davri?" Susan asks with mild amusement.

"Very well then, I vote for the museum."

With that Susan turns and starts strolling towards the museum, Lexa following excitedly behind.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:30 am

As Val followed behind them, he continue to eye the bag Susan had purchased.

"What did you buy?" He asked as his ears flickered.

"I don't know where to begin. I guess the very beginning of my life would be a nice start." He rubbed the back of his neck as he continue to walk her along the quiet neighborhood.

Long story:
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:33 am

"A few things I needed, something for you, and some items Sloan requested." Susan grins maniacally at the last part and laughs.

Lexa begins bouncing up and down excitedly as the museum comes into view, darting inside almost immediately and making a beeline towards an exhibit on magical artifacts.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:39 am

"You never bore me, but I understand if you would rather not tell more." She brings his hand to her lips and presses a kiss to the back, sadness in her eyes. "You have lost so much. Did you ever find your sister?"

Riorden follows along behind Lexa, leaving the couple to their conversation, and eyes the displays with immense interest.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:42 am

"Sloan. Why the hell would you do his shopping for him?" Val frowned and crossed his arms.

"He can go get his own things by himself."

Xhiero cupped her face in his hands and gently pressed his forehead against her's.

"Every time I thought I got a second chance, I lose the people I love again. I grew secluded from people in hopes I wouldn't befriend anymore. The Del'Mar's are far to persistent...and you. You I just can't keep myself away from." He smiled as he looked into her eyes. His gaze darting away at her question.

"No. I never found my real sister.I have hope that she is still alive somewhere."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:52 am

Noticing that the other two have already gone inside, Susan wraps her arms around Val's neck and pulls him down for a kiss.

"We were already in town, it wasn't as if purchasing the items was an inconvenience, besides, his requests were ridiculous, so I mostly obtained these items as a joke. Why do you seem so... irritated?" She looks up at him worriedly.

Lexa grins at Rirorden and points at a particularly ancient item that seemed to be used in religious rituals. Her temple had several of them, she'd even used a few from time to time. It was nice to see something so...familiar, her tail twitches happily.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:54 am

"Well, you do not have to worry about losing me. I am here until you tire of me." She arches up to peck him on the lips.

"I am sure your sister is living happily somewhere. Especially if she is even a fraction as strong as you are."

Riorden nods and kneels down next to Lexa to look at the religious tool. "I'm surprised to find a child so interested in history."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:00 am

"Why should I not be irritated. He is...mostly our enemy. What good has come to us since he showed up." Val continue to frown as he walked into the museum. His eyes begin to scan the artifacts.

So much temptations.

Val suddenly appear to be distracted by all the priceless objects around him.

"I will never get tired of you. You are a unique, feisty, old woman." He nodded to Azazel.

"Yes, I wonder what kind of person she grew up to be. She was always hiding from lessons and playing." Xhiero shook his head. His lips curved into a grin.

"I wonder how different things would be if I was never cursed as a black dragon. I'd probably look too much like a goody-two-shoes for your taste. No black hair. No red eyes."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:09 am

"As sexy as you are, I fell for your personality more so than your looks. Looks alone probably only would have gotten you laid." She smirks and tugs on his arm to keep walking. "Anything else you wish to know about me?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:11 am

Lexa smiles brightly and pulls out her notebook and scribbles a response.

[My life has been dedicated to knowledge. History is a major facet of that, and one of my favorites. Do you like history Mr. Riorden?]

Frowning as well, Susan hugs Val tightly and stands on her toes to whisper in his ear.

"Well then please forgive me for causing you such irritation. Perhaps, when we are alone I can find some way to soothe you." She smirks when she notices him eyeing the artifacts.

"I do believe most of these items are replicas, darling. They keep the good stuff in the back..."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:14 am

Xhiero blushed at her.

"You fell for a man you met on a pirate ship trying to collect a sailor's soul. Afterward saw how horrible he was at jumping rooftops." He smiled thinking back on that memory.

"I always want to know as much as I can about you. But I do not want to make you think of the past. Are there other things I should know about your likes and dislikes?"

"In the back huh?" Val grinned.

"Hiding them seems like an invitation to steal them in my occasion." His eyes scanned the interior of the room for alarms and layouts of the room.

"Why did you want to come here? Was there something you wanted to see?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:19 am

"Actually yes. There is an exhibit on the merging of magic and technology that sounded absolutely fascinating." Susan smiles.

"Is it going to be Azazel's turn to bail you out of jail, darling?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:22 am

Riorden returns her smile. "I am very interested in magic and that tends to go hand in hand with history, at least to a certain extent. So I suppose so."

"Is there a certain branch of history that is your favorite? Religion perhaps?"

"I think you know most of the important ones. I hate anything causes me to lose control of myself. I despise mint and coconut. I am terrified of spiders." She shudders at the memory of being wrapped up by one in the Underdark.

"I like chocolate, and most food, art, books, fighting." She looks up at Xhiero and wiggles her eyebrows. "And reapers."

"And what about you? I imagine this will be far more informative for me than it was for you since you never tell me anything about what you like. Or dislike for that matter." She flicks his arm.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:25 am

Lexa nods enthusiastically and writes.

[How did you guess?]
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:30 am

"Lucky guess." Riorden smirks and gets back to his feet, looking around at the other displays.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:32 am

"I can get myself out of jail. Not the first time this has happened." He rolled his eyes.

"Law enforcers are much too kind compared to demon hunters." Val waved his hand in the air.

"Lead the way to your exhibit, scientist."

"It is hard to think of everything until I come face to face with it." Xhiero scratched his chin as he pondered.

"I too dislike coconut." He wrinkled his nose at it. His eyes gaze back to Azazel.

"I don't like spicy food...My tongue must have been softened up by sweets." He laughed.

"There was a time I was disgusted by frogs and toads. I was traveling with a large group. Nello and I were the only men. We were captured but lied to their leader that were were burlesque dancers." He sighed and covered his face.

"Out of a large number of women to choose from, the big toad boss pulled me. That was quite an awkward adventure." He shivered remembering the feel of the toad's tongue on his face.

Xhiero leaned towards Azazel's ear.

"I like you. Actually no. I love you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:30 pm