Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

4 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 19

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

RP Free for All: Chapter 19 - Page 32 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 19

Post  Azazel Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:01 am

Azazel growls at the state of her house and kicks over the bodies to see if they look familiar to her. "When I find who did this to my house I will rip out their entrails and show them to him."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:05 am

"You'd be in less pain if you'd at least drink a healing potion, you know." Susan frowns keeping her distance.

"Work is...work.... I spent most of your absence on a rather dull phone call from an associate who felt as if his contributions weren't being properly appreciated. Once I was finished stroking that idiot's ego, I was able to continue work on a device I've been playing with, so at least that was enjoyable."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:08 am

"There's no need for that, love...because they are on the ground dead." Sloan said from the hallway. He was supporting his weight on the wall as one hand covered a bloody shoulder.

"I came back to look for you but it was my fault for not noticing the extra company." He sigh.

"I see..." Val turned to look at Susan who was keeping her distance.

He held his hand out towards her and wiggled his finger. Motioning her to come closer.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:12 am

"Good." Azazel scowls at the corpses before turning her attention to Sloan. "Were they here for me or you?"

She walks over and slings his good arm over her shoulder to help him to the only upright chair.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:12 am

"No, you are injured." A pout crosses her face as she looks around the room. "I don't want to cause you any further pain."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:24 am

"They barely know you. You are safe." He chuckled weakly as she moved him to an upright chair.

"Those brutes will come for me or Prince before they would you." Sloan covered his mouth to hide his coughing.

"Kain and myself have been sneaking about to find any weaknesses. I believe the best course of action is to weaken their numbers. A majority of them are housed in the dock area. There's the underground black market and the ships. My ship being one of them...and I would gladly like it back."

"You causing me more pain by being far away." He crawled towards her and rest his head on her lap. A smile spread across Val's face as he looked up at her.

"I am glad you are back to normal."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:27 am

"Even when I wasn't my usual self, all I wanted was to be intimate with you. Seems like it worked out rather well for you." She jokes as she pets his hair.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:29 am

"Perhaps I should start bragging about fucking up their headquarters to take the heat off of you two for a while." Azazel taps her chin and looks off into the distance as she contemplates it.

"Culling the herd should be easy enough." She grins at the prospect of a fight before looking over Sloan's injuries. "But you are in no condition to fight."

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:32 am

"I didn't know what to do with you. It was scary..." Val made a face as he reached up to stroke her cheek.

"Something strange about a very bubbly, clingy, and dazed Susan."

"What do you suggest I do then? Sit around and let them come to me?" He leaned back in his seat.

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:34 am

"But just the other day you said I was too feisty for you." She replies with a grin, leaning into his touch.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:37 am

Azazel looks over to Xhiero, who has been surprisingly quiet. "Xhiero, would you be willing to heal him?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:45 am

"Now that I see how awkward it is when you are so...innocent. I think I prefer the feisty." He laughed. Val's gaze turned more serious.

"Please be careful around Licome in the future. I am not certain if he's still sending people to spy on you."

"If I must...." Xhiero said with a frown. He walked over to Sloan and begin to heal his wound.

"Aww, Prince is so obedient to you. What are you? A dragon tamer now?" Sloan grinned at Azazel. "Or are you a dragon rider?"

Xhiero's eyes grew colder as he grabbed the wound on Sloan's shoulder making the Drow wince in pain.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:51 am

"I will reluctantly admit that I am... concerned about Callium." Susan scowls.

"This was not... well it wasn't like him. What he did wasn't his style, and even his reactions seemed... amplified somehow. Something is not right. It may be something I have to deal with in the future."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:54 am

"If you have business with your family or him, you better bring me with you.." Val dropped his hand back to his side.

"I am not the best bodyguard but atleast I can be closer to protect you."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:55 am

"Shut up." Azazel glares at Sloan and rests a hand on Xhiero's shoulder. "Do not forget that he is a significant reason that I agreed to help you with this."

"Now. Is there a back entrance to this place? Charging in the front, while fun, will only put them on alert." She begins to pace as she contemplates battle strategies. "Striking from within would be best."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:00 am

"You are an excellent bodyguard, although, I far prefer you being my boyfriend." Susan replies with a grin.

"Besides, I didn't even want to work on that stupid project, I did try to leave after all."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:07 am

"How about you sneak onto my former ship. Free my men and my vessel first. We will have more man power to assist us."

Xhiero stepped back when he was finished healing and begin to clean up the mess in the house.

"The rest is up to you, love. Although I suggest you attack their ships first to prevent them from escaping." Sloan sat straight up again and tested his arms to see if he could move it. He grinned when it was fully functioning again.

"Yes, it was naive of me to think they would stop bothering you if you completed a task. More will come anyways." Val sighed and sat up.

"I am sorry but the bodyguard trait comes with the boyfriend package."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:12 am

"As long as you remember which parts of the package I like best." Waggling her eyebrows, Susan gently pulls Val closer then kisses his forehead before pulling away.

"In the future, I would prefer it if you were more forthright about your injuries, Val. I dislike the idea of you dealing with them alone."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:13 am

"You are right. Ships first." Azazel nods and continues to pace. "Are you sure your men remain loyal to you?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:57 am

"I believe I know what package you are talking about." Val wiggled his eyebrow back at Susan.

"Why is the point of sharing my injuries when it would make you fuss.."He let out a long heavy sigh.

"I guess would want to know too if you were injured. Who couldn't resist nurse Susan." Val shifted his gaze back to Susan as his ears lowered.

"You are not mad at me for picking a bar fight?"

Sloan shrugged.

"I am not entirely sure, but I know I will want one of them back. Not to mention...getting mys ship back will grant you access to cannons. Not a bad deal, correct?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:05 am

"Do you want me to be mad at you?" She asks reaching out to stroke one of his ears.

"I am... displeased that you were seriously injured, and would prefer that you be more careful in the future. However, you are talking to a woman known for burning down random buildings when she is irritated. I understand the whole needing to let off some steam thing, and I imagine demons feel that need even more strongly. Just... try to avoid getting arrested or seriously injured."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:08 am

Val smiled at her and nodded.

"Okay." His tail wagging behind him as she stroked his ear. He leaned his head towards her and starts to gently nuzzled under her chin.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:26 am

Stiffening slightly, Susan turns red but leans closer to Val, nuzzling back a bit awkwardly.

"Imagine how I would have reacted to this when we first met " She chuckles.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:20 pm

"Yes, this is true."

Azazel ceases her pacing and crosses her arms over her chest as she looks at Sloan, watching him carefully. "Do you plan on seeing this through to the end? It would be nice to know if I am going to be stabbed in the back ahead of time."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Val shrugged.

"You would start screaming or fireball things?" He chuckled and moved away.

"Now you are nuzzling back."

"What kind of a question is that? If you are going to back stab someone you wouldn't tell them." Sloan laughed

"If I plan to stay in Kevash for awhile. I shouldn't be making enemies here. You have nothing to worry."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:32 am