Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+7
Yuuyu
Susan Evensong
Azazel
Dungeon Master Orange
Xhiero/Val
Craze
DM Audra
11 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 1

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 1

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:56 am

"Of course!" Val begin to walk with Susan toward a nearby pub talking about the time when they were still little pups. "There was the time we were all taking a bath in a small pond and then Azazel yells, 'Brothers! I have to peeeee~' So I said to get out and use the bushes....but then she just giggled...."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:02 am

Xhiero wrote:"Of course!" Val begin to walk with Susan toward a nearby pub talking about the time when they were still little pups. "There was the time we were all taking a bath in a small pond and then Azazel yells, 'Brothers! I have to peeeee~' So I said to get out and use the bushes....but then she just giggled...."

"I'm never taking you anywhere, ever again." Azazel pulls off Val's hood and flicks at his ears before pushing him forward.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:04 am

"You. I like you. Can I write these down for later reference?" *Pulls out a notebook*
    "Azazel, you should be nicer to the superior sibling!"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:06 am

"Haha, you say that sister, but aren't you taking me somewhere right now?" He laughed and pulled the hood back over his head. Val preferred to stay hidden while in towns. He was not use to being around so many humans, especially those fascinated by his features. "I haven't been in a town for so long. Why don't you show me around, Az"

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:11 am

Azazel growls. "You meddle far too much." As she comes up upon the inn she points, "The inn and tavern, brother. The most important human establishment aside from their blacksmiths." She kicks the door open and heads to the bar to retrieve a drink. She claims a dark corner and peers out of the shadows at the rest of the patrons.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:16 am

Susan is practically skipping as she follows them into the bar. Azazel's irritation is infinitely amusing.

Oh this is going to be fuuuuunnnn.
    Susan grabs a drink and stares at them both expectantly.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:19 am

Val followed behind his sister with Susan. He was amused by the interior. It was so...musty. Azazel had wandered off into a corner after grabbing a drink from the counter. He wondered why she didn't want to sit in the open where there was more light. Val tried to do the same thing Azazel did and planted himself a few tables away.

"Susan was it. Why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself? How did you meet my sweet little sister."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:35 am

Susan's lips quirk slightly at the phrase 'sweet little sister'.
    I can't wait to tease her about this later.

"There isn't much to tell. Both of our parties were sent on the same mission. We bumped into them, she bonded with my idiots over a love of door kicking, and I appreciated that she and her party were capable of intelligent thought. The rest is history!

Tell me, why aren't you hiding in a corner to be all mysterious like your sister?"

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:47 am

He tilted his head to a side. "Hide in a corner? Why would I do that? Does Demetri do it too? Those two are quite odd." Val laughed and took a sip from his mug. He usually doesn't drink unless he was having a life crisis. Just as he was about to ask Susan more questions. A group of large, quite odorous men approached them and seated themselves around the table without asking. Somewhat sandwiching Susan and Val.

Val blinked in confusion about what was going. One of the men nudged drunkenly at Val, slur out some flirtatious lines. "Eeeeyyyyy, hic, baaaabey. Hic. How uuu doin'? Datz a nice...hic...handle on your pan." (referring to Val's frying pan he uses like a mace) He takes another gulp from the mug. "Wanna see my handle?"

They somewhat seem to ignore Susan.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:51 am

Azazel watches as a group of drunkards approach her brother's table. Gods forbid I be able to drink in peace. She downs the rest of her drink and steps up behind the newcomers, waiting for some sort of signal from Val for whether or not he'd like her to intervene.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:56 am

Susan continues to sip her drink quietly. She was used to being ignored in situations such as these, it was actually quite handy. Besides, he was a demon, he could handle it.

Ohhhhh I wonder what will happen next!
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:58 am

"Sister, he likes my frying pan. Very Happy" Val smiled at his Azazel as she loomed over the table full of men. "I am so glad. I traded off one of Demetri's sparkling amulets for it." The fox demon beamed with pride as he held onto his pan. ((Val was a lost cause))

The men laughed at him. The man who was flirting with Val earlier now getting even closer. Place his hand on Val's shoulder and pulling him closer. "Aw come on babe. I promise I won't disappoint." he belched out. The man was getting impatient with Val's ignorance. He stood up and literally dragged him across the room. Followed by the other men.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:06 am

Azazel scowls at the drunk, humans were so filthy. She watches as Val begins to get dragged off, "Oh, no you don't." With a swift swing of her axe, she fells the group of men surrounding her brother. "You would have let them drag you off wouldn't you?"

Azazel sighs at Val. "This is why I sit in the dark corners."

Last edited by Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:08 am

Susan claps loudly "Bravo Azazel! So efficient! Is your bother always like this?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:15 am

RP Free for All: Chapter 1 - Page 2 Tumblr_nd0wfdMMCf1snltj3o1_500

"B..but he was going to show me his frying pan." Val stared at Azazel with a disappointed face. "I can't argue with my cute little sister. You were just looking out for me." He smiled and patted her head. Val returned to Susan's side. Noticing she seems unaffected by what happened. "You are quite a special woman."

He sat down in his original seat. The large bell dangling from his neck chimed as he scooted towards the table.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:21 am

Susan smirks as she takes another drink.
    "Well, they didn't even notice I was here, so it wasn't as if I needed to worry about anything. Besides, the two of you are powerful enough to handle any trouble you get into. So why would I stop myself from enjoying this delicious beverage?"

Susan eyes the bell around his neck.

"That is....quite the bell..."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:23 am

Xhiero wrote:RP Free for All: Chapter 1 - Page 2 Tumblr_nd0wfdMMCf1snltj3o1_500

"B..but he was going to show me his frying pan." Val stared at Azazel with a disappointed face. "I can't argue with my cute little sister. You were just looking out for me." He smiled and patted her head. Val returned to Susan's side. Noticing she seems unaffected by what happened. "You are quite a special woman."

He sat down in his original seat. The large bell dangling from his neck chimed as he scooted towards the table.

Azazel twitches and grips her axe handle a little tighter. "... his frying pan. Brother, he was certainly not going to be showing a frying pan." She runs her free hand over her face. Why is he so oblivious? She kicks a nearby limb before sitting down with Susan and Val. Should be easier to keep him out of trouble this way.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:28 am

He laughed nervously when Azazel scolded him. "I..I see...So...How's...life? Ha..ha. I bet you have been on plenty of adventures since we last met."

Val's turned to Susan and nodded. "Yes...it is." His expression turned grim for a few seconds before he put on his beaming smile. "Whatever you do, please do NOT remove this rope and bell from my beautiful body. Baaad things will happen."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:34 am

Susan scoots closer. "What kind of bad things? And if I don't remove, can I touch it? Pleeeeeaaaaasssseee?"
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:37 am

A man sitting at the bar watched the group of 'friends' and smirked. He found it funny that the one of the man with the large bell almost got into a quite dangerous situation. The ladies of the group were also quite interesting, slaughtering people and watching as if it was nothing new.
    RP Free for All: Chapter 1 - Page 2 32d2c09fa6c94b7f533f24b20e362d211283233268_full
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:43 am

"I rather not talk about it..." Val smiled but you can sense a cold vibe as his words trail off. His expression became lively again at the mention of touching the bell. "Nope." He grinned and chugged down the rest of his mug. Val started wobbling in his seat and collapsed backwards out of his chair. "It has been so long since I last drank...I am going to have to get use to this." He let out a weak chuckle before passing out.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:44 am

Feeling eyes on her, Azazel scans the room and locks onto the man at the bar. She narrows her gaze and makes sure to keep an eye on him. She looks away as Val falls out of his chair. "Really, brother? Really?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:50 am

Susan grabs an arm and attempts to yank him back into his chair.

"You... shouldn't... sleep on the floor. Damn demons are heavy. A little help here Azazel? He certainly doesn't have your tolerance for booze..."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:51 am

The drink was super effective. Val is fast asleep. Val tries to answer Azazel....Val starts saying random crap. "Azzie, you were so kyute....dat dressh...it looks nyice on...Demiitri." Val is completely smashed and fall asleep.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:45 am

Susan smirks at Azazel "Azzie?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:39 pm