Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+7
Yuuyu
Susan Evensong
Azazel
Dungeon Master Orange
Xhiero/Val
Craze
DM Audra
11 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 1

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

RP Free for All: Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 1

Post  Azazel Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Azazel glares at Susan, "Not. A. Word." She stands up from the table and looks down at the passed out heap of brother on the floor and sighs. She picks him up and tosses him over her shoulder. "Yes, Demetri would surely look beautiful in that dress. You should bother him about it and not me," she tells the unconscious Val. She walks up to the innkeeper, orders a room, and quickly deposits Val in the bed before returning back downstairs again.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:27 pm

After being dumped onto a bed, Val giggled and curled up into a ball on the bed. "Thanks, Azzie." He mumbled

Back in the bar room. The door swung open as a figure walked in. The room filled with a horrible stench, mixed with the scent of blood. The man scanned the room. Half of his face was covered by a cloth and a hood draped over his head. Ignoring everyone else in the room, he walked over to the pile of human remain on the floor where Azazel had cleaved all the men.

The man held out his hand as if commanding something from the bodies. Specks of light emerged from the bodies and levitated towards the man, who placed all the souls into a bottle.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:24 pm

Susan holds up her hands "Who me? Since when have I ever been anything but quiet and polite. I would never tease you! ....Azzie"

Susan glances over at the man who is doing.... something to the bodies.

"Ooooooo a mysterious stranger, you should go talk to him Azazel!"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:42 pm

Susan Evensong wrote: Susan holds up her hands "Who me? Since when have I ever been anything but quiet and polite. I would never tease you! ....Azzie"

Susan glances over at the man who is doing.... something to the bodies.

"Ooooooo a mysterious stranger, you should go talk to him Azazel!"

Azazel just stares at Susan. "Why?" Her eyes peer over at the odd man playing with her dead bodies. What is he doing?

Then she sees the orbs of light float into his bottles. Oh. Souls. She now openly stares at him with renewed interest.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:54 pm

After retrieving the souls from the bodies. The man walked over to the table where Azazel had occupied earlier and sat down. He liked the dark corners. From his pouch he pulled out a small, tattered book. It seems he was recording some data down. The man did not even bat an eye at the other people occupying the bar.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:58 pm

"Why? He's kind of creepy, you're kind of creepy, he's all mysterious, you're all mysterious. He's collecting souls from dead bodies, you make dead bodies. You're perfect for each other! ...n and if you become friends I can study him..."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:49 pm

RP Free for All: Chapter 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_mdxy9ojpbI1rpyi7io2_500

"I don't understand. Though, he does look like he'd be good in a fight."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Susan sighs with frustration. Damn demons...
    Trying another tactic Susan starts speaking in slow sentences like she's talking to a child.

"Look. He is interesting. Interesting things can be useful. We should talk to him. Even if he isn't useful you might get to stab him!"

Susan shrugs and wanders over to Xhiero.

"Hello, we should charge you for those souls since my friend made those bodies. But, we'll let it slide if I can look at your book...."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:13 pm

The man snap the book shut and put it away. "It is not for mortal eyes." He said coldly. "Your friend made quite a mess. I am only doing my job by cleaning it. If she wanted the souls, she would not have left them laying about." He turned his attention away from Susan. Xhiero was irritated that someone was this close to him.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:27 pm

"But your book is full of data! I love data..."

Her voice trails off as she processes the rest of his sentence. God damn it, another one?

Susan scoots closer to him studying him with a mixture of irritation and interest.

"Are you a demon too? Is there a fucking convention going on or something?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Azazel chuckles from her table. It's not often someone doesn't get lured in by Susan's honeyed words. She kept an eye and ear on the table, curious to see how long it would take Susan to figure it out.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:41 pm

"You need to learn that you can't have everything you want." Xhiero inched away from Susan as she got closer, but he hit the wall. "The data in this book is top secret and I cannot let anyone lay eyes on it." He noticed her companion was still seated at the other table. Despite how she was leisurely enjoying her drink, he knew she was listening.

His eyes went back to Susan when she mentioned demons. "Demons?" He sounded interested now.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:51 pm

Susan grins and raises her eyebrows "Judging from your sudden interest I'm assuming you aren't a demon yourself. What exactly are you?"

Her gaze focused on Azazel who was clearly enjoying being unhelpful.

"She, however, is one. Why don't you have a drink with us? She'll even talk to you if you have an interesting weapon..."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:56 pm

"Why are you so interested in me. Didn't anyone teach you not to speak to strangers?" Her pestering was beginning to remind him of other people he knew. "Why are you openly telling people that your friend is a demon. That is not nice..If your friend does not mind the company then I suppose I have time to spare." Xhiero sighed. If that was all it takes for this woman to get away from him.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:10 pm

"You suddenly appear and start collecting souls, am I supposed to not be interested in that? I'm fairly certain she can hear me, if she gave a damn she would have stopped me by now."
    Susan herds him towards the table without actually touching him and plops into her own chair as she grabs her drink.

"Now, you still haven't answered my question. Oh, and Mysterious Guy this is Azazel, Azazel this is Mysterious Guy."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:14 pm

"Evening." Azazel tips her glass towards the newcomer and nods. "I must say, I'm surprised to see one of your kind here. It's been ages since I've happened across another one."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:19 pm

"You already know what he is?! What is he?!" Susan stares at Azazel imploringly
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:21 pm

Before he knew it, Xhiero was at the other table. He stared vacantly at the other two women as the chatty one introduced him to her friend. "You can call me, Xhiero..." He said. Getting quite uncomfortable around more people. "I am a reaper. It is my duty to collect souls that have no where to go. They are collected and delivered to the other world for judgement. That is all I can tell you."

"It is strange...to see a demon socializing with a human. At least you two seem to be getting alone just fine" He looked at Susan. "You...remind very much of someone...please forgive my rudeness for treating you like her."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:23 pm

Azazel smirks into her drink. "Humans are a welcome change from my siblings. Regardless of how odd they can be."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:38 pm

Susan blinks, unsure how to process the apology. People rarely apologized to her, to be fair, she rarely deserved an apology.

"Thank...you?"

She rolls her eyes at Azazel and grins.

"Oh, and you're just the picture of normality, darling."

Now that her question has been answered she finds herself rapidly losing interest in the conversation and fishes a pile of various mechanical bits and a screwdriver out of her pocket. She starts fiddling with the thing and tuning the others out.

Okay. I can make it walk. I can make it explode. I need it to walk then explode...

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:46 pm

Xhiero noticed that Susan had grown bored. He was not the type who talked. Now that he thought about it, he had not spoken to anyone for months, except when ordering a drink. "Why don't you tell me more about yourselves?" His eyes watched as she played around with some gadgets.

His hand moved to a small pouch latched to his belt and tossed it at Susan. "My sister keeps sending these to me. I am not very interested in them...but perhaps you may." The pouched halted from rolling in front of Susan and miniature robotic penguins rolled out. Some seem broken. Some looked brand new.They were all perfectly oval with stubby fins and legs. One rolled at Susan. It squeaked, then beeped. Bright red lasers shot out of its eyes before it cracked into gears and bolts. "Yeah...I would like to get them off my hands. One nearly..took an arm."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Susan eyes the objects with interest.
    "Oh, these are quite nice they are more cutesy then I normally go in for but..."
    Her voice trails off as one shoots a laser and she laughs with delight.

"Ha, that is an excellent touch! I think I like this sister of yours!"

She starts rapidly taking apart and reassembling the penguins and wires one to the device she was already working on. The effect is a bit disconcerting because the penguin now has spider legs.
    "Look! A spider penguin!"

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:10 pm

Azazel cringes at Susan's spider monstrosity and flicks it off the table. She looks back to Xhiero, "There's not much to tell. What do you wish to know?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:17 pm

"Gods, what I done." He watched as Azazel flicked the monster off the table. His expression relaxed when it was out of sight. "Anything you are willing to share. Unless you prefer we all sit here in silence." Xhiero looked at the destruction around the room. "Or we can have a spar if words are not your thing."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Susan scowls darkly
    "I don't go breaking your toys.... Azzie."

She sighs looking at the remains of her creation.

"I suppose you're right. My style isn't usually so flashy, I prefer something more simple..."

She starts building something new from scratch still grumbling with slight annoyance.

"If the two of you are going to fight please do it outside, I don't feel like paying for any damages today."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:44 pm