Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Susan Evensong
Sloan Ye'tovich
Dungeon Master Orange
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 39 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:52 pm

"She already set me on fire a couple of times." Val made a face of pain remembering the past.

He put the lute away and pokes her forehead. Val leaned in closer to her face.

"What are you talking about, Susan dear. You would stop loving me just like that if I played with a lute. Are you jealous that I was fingering it instead of you." He joked and pulled away.

"It has been a long time since I last seen you. Susan Evensong is inside having a conversation with Azazel." Xhiero ran a hand through his hair and ruffed it up before pulling his hand out. He let out a heavy sigh at Skull Crusher. "A lot has happened since you left...some news you may not be very fond of hearing. Honestly, I don't know where to start."

He looked Skull Crusher straight in the eyes.

"Would you happen to still be interested in Azazel?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:16 pm

"Why would I be jealous? If you played with me as poorly as you played that lute, you'd never touch me again.  Besides, if you are too busy with your lute to... finger me, I can deal with the problem myself. After all, I'm good with my hands.... but you already know that."

Susan smirks wickedly at him before taking another sip of her drink.

"But she was eaten by a giant snake. Has she already come back?!" Skull Crusher looks both perplexed and overjoyed.

"Of course I'm still  interested in her! Who wouldn't be?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:29 pm

"Too much information. Have fun kids." Azazel stands and swiftly exits the room, heading outside to find Xhiero.

However, she stops in her tracks when she spots Skull Crusher. "Is there a neon sign pointing the way to my house or something?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:59 pm

"Why would you say that out loud here!" Val covered her mouth with his hand. "Not in front of Azazel!"

Val was relieved when Azazel left the kitchen.

"That is an awkward topic to talk about in front of my younger sister, Susan." He nudged her head with his finger.

"Yes, she is back in this world." he replied to Skull Crusher. "I am afraid we have a bit of a complication then. Please bear with my explanation."

Xhiero leaned against a tree before beginning the long summary of what had happened after Azazel returned.

"...We both recently have been going out. If Azazel and yourself are both still interested in each other. I am willing to leave you two alone." He bit his lips. "You would probably make her happier then me."

He stopped when Azazel came out of the house and looked away from the two.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:10 pm

"You started it!" Susan pouts and turns back to her drink.

Skull Crusher silently takes in all of this information, looking hurt yet thoughtful.

"Well, first things first."

He smiles then punches Xhiero right in the face.

"If you really care about her, do not give up that easily! If you care, fight for her, don't just fucking roll over! I'd hate to see such an amazing woman saddled with someone who wasn't even willing to try. And don't make those decisions without consulting her you fucking moron. God, I want to punch you all over again."

Finally, he turns to Azazel and raises an eyebrow.

"Gee, thanks. Happy to see you too."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:19 pm

Xhiero took the blow from Skull Crusher. He wiped the blood from his lips and glared at Skull Crusher. His eyes glowing red. Xhiero walked over to Skull Crusher grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and punching him across the face.

"Pardon me. First relationship, still got a lot to learn. If you want to punch me again...go for it. I will fight back this time."

Val stuck his tongue out at Susan. He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"There's no stopping that mouth of your's..unless something is blocking those words that come out of them." He kissed her on the lips and went back to washing the dishes.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:24 pm

"Hey!" Azazel moves to stand between the two. "Would one of you like to explain what the hell is going on?"

"And yes. Good, if not surprising, to see you too, Skull Crusher. It has just been a long couple days of people showing up to the house I had thought I had hidden rather well."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Susan rolls her eyes at this.

"Is that why you kiss me so often? Normally I'd be offended.... But considering the method you are using to shut me up..."

She grabs him and turns him around, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"... I find that I don't mind at all."
    With a grin she pulls Val in closer and  kisses him passionately.

"Mrs. Evensong sent me....You may want to consider moving... Your boyfriend and I were just having a friendly discussion... Congratulations, by the way."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Azazel stands raises an eyebrow at Skull Crusher. "Oh, yes. Nothing like a couple of punches to the face between friends, hm? You did not answer my question. Why are you two fighting?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:33 pm

"He was being a self sacrificing moron. Someone had to smack some sense into him, he'll thank me someday."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:42 pm

Azazel sighs and looks over her shoulder at Xhiero, smirking. "Are you putting other people's wants before your own again?"

Returning her attention to Skull Crusher, she says, "He does that a lot. Perhaps he deserved it. Susan is in the kitchen if you wish to speak to her."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:01 pm

"Yes, he seems like the type to do that. I however am not."

With a grin Skull Crusher steps closer and gently grabs her chin, tilting it upwards he steals a final kiss.

"If you ever find yourself single again, do give me a call, ma'am.

Laughing he releases her and heads to the kitchen.

"Ms. Evensong, are you in here? Your mother sent- Oh! I'm sorry!"

His eyes widen with surprise at the kissing couple, before he grins at Val.

"Finally realized you were attracted to her?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:31 pm

xhiero let out a growl at skull crusher.

"I'll be sure to send your soul to hell." He muttered.

"Yes..." Val said dazely. "I will let you two discuss business."

He leaves the kitchen.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:42 pm

Azazel steps back from the kiss and scowls as Skull Crusher walks off. She turns to Xhiero, her gazed narrowed and arms crossed over her chest. If possible, she looks more angry. "Trying to pass me off?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:59 pm

"Why are you here?"

"Your mother sent me. Says there are large amounts of paperwork that you haven't turned in?"

"Mother took one of my employees away from their duties to run a damned errand?!" Susan growls with irritation. "And you let her?!"

"To be fair, ma'am, I'm more scared of her than I am of you."

"A practical decision, but it does you no good at the moment. I haven't do- Wait, you can read and write can't you?"

"Uhm... yes?"

"Excellent!" Pulling out a huge stack of papers she drops them on the counter. 
    "You can fill these out, then you can deliver them to mother!"

Humming happily over being freed from the paperwork she goes off in search of Val.

"Vaaal! Where have you run off to now?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:24 am

Xhiero looked away with guilt.

"I am sorry..." He leaned against the tree and slide down into a sitting position. "I had a friend who was immortal. She loved a human man. He would die and reincarnate. While she waited for him to return, I she treated me like her substitute boyfriend. Nothing romantic..mostly for company."

Xhiero laughed as it trailed off.

"I am an ignorant man who can't even understand love. I don't blame you if you are mad at me." He pushed himself from the ground and walked towards her.

"Azazel. Not matter what you decide. Know that I truly love you." Xhiero slide a hand behind her head and gently kissed her on the lips. "You are both a strong and beautiful woman that I respect. Therefore I also respect your decisions. I am sorry I took an action without talking to you about it."

Val was sitting on his bed when Susan found him. He looked at her and quickly stash one of her spare coats behind his back.

"That was fast. Did you get more work to do?" Val gathered a blanket and pulled it behind him.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:32 am

"Val, what exactly are you doing to my coat?" She arches an eyebrow, immediately suspicious.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:36 am

"Nooooothing. What are you talking about. I am just making myself comfortable in bed." He pretended to yawn and laid down on his side over the blanket that was hiding her coat underneath.

"What work do we have to do this time?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:39 am

"You are a fool." Azazel grins and kisses him again. "You are not a substitute. And there is nothing for me to decide. I love you."

She touches his cheek where he was punched with a frown. "You should probably put some ice on that."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:49 am

"Oh, nothing this time. Apparently, I have taken too long with the paperwork and mother sent an employee along just to irritate me."

She moves and sits next to Val on the bed, running a finger along his cheek.

"Now, you recently scolded me for lying to you. What sort of punishment do you think I'll make you endure for doing the same to me? Wouldn't it be so much easier if you just told me?"

Persuasion 8
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:49 am

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 39 Forumdice15
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:57 am

"I am fine." He placed his hand on his injury and cast a healing spell on it. "I am made to protect, so I can last longer."

"Thank you for loving me." Xhiero was still rubbing his cheek even though it was completely healed. He appeared dumbfound and quickly shook his head.

"I am going back in to clean!" He quickly walked back inside and began to wipe down her house.

"Fiiiine." He pulled her coat from under the blanket and laid it in front of her. Half the buttons were closed while the other half opened. "I was practicing...."

Val choked on the next few words.

"being good...with my hands."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:07 am

Staring silently at the lab coat for a few moments Susan suddenly bursts out laughing.

"While being able to undress me more quickly will certainly be helpful... I can assure you that you are already amazing with your hands. You've certainly got that dexterity thing going for you."

A wicked grin crosses her face.

"Or you know... if you didn't mind asking your sister to use her mending spell, you could just rip the damned thing off."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:11 am

Azazel follows behind Xhiero, completely amused by his flustered state. "My house is spotless. What exactly are you cleaning?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:26 am

"I can always rip off all your lab coats until you have none left to wear." He smiled and held up a blouse. "Then you would have to start wearing these."

Xhiero stopped in the hallway and frowned at how clean her house was. His eyes darted along the picture frames that were all tilted off center. He smiled when he saw signs of residue of something sticky on the weapons displayed in the hallway.

"I admit your home is very clean...until your brother comes to visit." Xhiero began to fix all the pictures. Happy to find something to do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:51 pm