Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+2
Azazel
Susan Evensong
6 posters

Boatversations

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Boatversations - Page 21 Empty Re: Boatversations

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:58 am

"You got a problem with elves, boy? Trust me, not all elves are the same." Sloan laughed. He walked over to the bed that Aden had left and sat down. Crossing his leg and turning his attention back to Vasani and Susan.

"Still angry with me? What are you going to do about it?" He smirked and leaned back onto the bed with one arm. A dagger popped out from his sleeve. He holds it between his finger and smiled at Susan. He proceed to flip it in the air and catch it.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:01 am

Vasani's curiosity is peaked by Susan's sudden anger. She tilts her head and looks between the two. "What did he do?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:04 am

Looking over at Vasani she shrugs.

"He hurt a friend of mine. He also has something of a slave ship and is one of those burn down the whole world and start anew types. But I don't really care about that kind of thing."

Turning back to Sloan her glare intensifies.

"The last time I saw you I gave you one instruction. Don't hurt my friend. You didn't even make it one day, Sloan. ONE DAY! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She waves her arms with frustration.

Walking closer she eyes the dagger warily.

"Why are you here? And please keep in mind that if your answer is not satisfactory, I will hurt you."

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:09 am

"Funny. Do you say that to every man she dates? Did you give Princey that warning too? In the end it was her who hurted him." The drow burst out into a fit of laughter.

"The look on his face that day when she left him. How very satisfying." He slapped his leg while laughing. Sloan finally calmed down and wiped a tear from the corner of his eye.

"Honey, I am a rogue. How can I resist the treasures and money another ship could have. Especially two ships in one place."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:12 am

Vasani didn't seem all that phased by what Susan had said, but when Sloan threatened her ship, her gaze narrows. "You touch my ship and I will gut you. And I would rather not hurt that lovely body of yours."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:20 am

Sloan raised an eyebrow at Vasani.

"Your ship? You are their captain?"

Boatversations - Page 21 Tumblr_n275gjTiDi1s4osrgo1_500

His grin widen as he approached Vasani and knelt in front of her. Gracefully picking up her hand and kissing it. He smiled at her.

"I merely took a stroll through your ship, love. It was very...interesting, like you." He pulled his hand away from her and looks her up and down. "I rather not start a fight either. Would be a shame if something happened to that body of your's as well."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:22 am

Aden wonders around the ship in no mood to meet anyone!

+10 Sealth
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:22 am

The member 'WonderingHero' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Boatversations - Page 21 Forumdice8
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:23 am

Grabbing the front of Sloan's shirt she glares directly into his eyes with all of the intensity the can manage.

"Very well Sloan. Explore the ship, I hardly care. But stay away from Azazel from now on." She growls. "You may have noticed one of my main skills is creating things, I have something of a passion for it. And, if I hear that you've gone near her again, tried to hurt her again, I will create things just for you. You may be good at running Sloan, I know you do it all the time. But my toys are so very good at chasing, and unlike you, they do not sleep or eat or rest, they will follow, always follow,waiting for you to slip up, waiting for you to rest just a moment too long, and then they'll have you. And when they find you, so will I, and I can assure you my dear, you do not want that."

She laughs, and for a moment it seems almost tinged with madness at the thought of just what would happen when she found him.

Her glare is then replaced by a pleasent smile as she releases him.

"Of course, if you leave my friend alone, then that won't be an issue, because I find you quite amusing, Sloan. It would be shame if I had to torture you." Her voice practically oozes sweetness as she beams up at him.

Realizing that in her fit of irritation she interrupted something she smiles apologetically.

"Oh, I'm sorry. The two of you were flirting. Please continue! Terribly sorry for interrupting!"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:26 am

Vasani grins at Sloan. "Glad we have an understanding then."

Her attention is grabbed by Susan's tirade however, and her eyebrows slowly climb towards her hairline the longer Susan goes on. "Remind me not to sleep with this Azazel."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:27 am

"Or if you do sleep with her, do not actively attempt to kill her when she doesn't do what you want." Susan replies with a shrug.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:29 am

Sloan raised an eyebrow at Susan. Unfazed by her threats towards him. He smiled and grabbed her by the collar of her lab coat and pulled her close to his face. Her feet almost lifting off of the ground.

"Darling, I have been through all that. Being chased for days and nights. Fighting to stay alive since I was young. I have had near death experiences far more then I can count." As he spoke his teeth clenched.

"Torture me all you want, love. I am use to it by now." With a free hand he runs it over his tattered ear. His grip loosened on Susan as she felt the ground again. Suddenly she felt his lips on her's.

"You talk to much, love. Why don't you go chase after you new boyfriend." He let go of her and waved for her to scurry away.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:35 am

Trembling with rage she points at the door.

"Sloan. Get. Out. NOW!" She hisses through gritted teeth.

"Vasani, I do not care who you sleep or flirt with, I will not be angry either way. But you will not do that with him in my room. Stay or leave with him. It is up to you."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:40 am

"Your room reeks of that fox demon anyways. Oh, whatever happened to him? Did you dump him for another man as well." Sloan took the opportunity of her rage to examine the safe from where he stood.

(Detect Magic)

After finding whatever he could from the safe, he raised his hand and shrug.

"I will be making my leave then. There must be other places to enjoy myself on this ship then your room."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:46 am

"I didn't dump anyone, you ass!" Susan bristles.

The safe itself is certainly trapped, but mostly by what seems to be mechanical constructs, with some light magic woven in for power.

"I imagine you'll be back." She says wearily, her rage draining as soon as he declares his intention to leave.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:47 am

Vasani shifts from foot to foot, uncomfortable in the suddenly tense atmosphere. "I'm... gonna go... to the Python."

She inches towards the door. "I'll be back, Susan."

Sliding past the arguing pair, she leaves and heads back to her ship. Within her captain's quarters, she shucks off the clothes she borrowed from Susan and changes into some of her own. She takes a seat at her desk and analyzes a map, shaking her head. "Damn did things get tense fast over there.."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:50 am

Away from everyone Aden finds a nice corner of the ship with no one around. A sigh escapes but he does enjoy the quiet.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:25 am

With a groan Susan collapses onto her bed. 

"Are all rouges this exhausting?!" She asks no one in particular.

With a sigh she pulls out her remote and beams a message into Aden's mind.

"Hey Sweet Cheeks, when you're done hiding, the coast is clear. He is gone for now, but I'm pretty sure he is going to try and break into the safe.... anyways... do whatever you're gonna do. See you around."

Reluctantly, Susan rolls out of the bed and takes advantage of the empty room to make some "adjustments" to the safe before once again crawling into bed.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Aden sits back and enjoys his peace and quiet, until he hears Susan's voice. He groans out his annoyance. "How many elf friends do you have?" he asks as he makes his way over to Susan's room.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:10 pm

"I am unsure as to whether or not Sloan counts as a friend. Susan replies not moving from her spot from the bed.

"I did not expect you to return so soon, Aden." She says with mild surprise.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:38 pm

"I was enjoying my peace and quiet," Aden mumbles before collapsing onto the bed.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Rolling over to look at him, Susan raises an eyebrow.

"You did not have to return. Although, I am pleased that you did." 

Rolling back over she stares up at the ceiling.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:47 pm

"Bed," Aden mumbles into the pillow. He lays in silence for a bit before curiosity gets the better of him. He flips over and stares up at the roof too. "Who was that guy?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:00 pm

"That was Sloan." Susan begins, wondering how one went about describing him.

"He is something of a pirate, although one that also deals in a bit of human trafficking, and he seems to want to burn the whole world and start anew. Sometimes he seems to be an ally, sometimes he tries to kill us, most of the time he is just a giant nuisance. He can be quite fun though, and I like his style. But, he hurt Azazel, it is my sincerest hope that he stays away from her in the future.

With a scowl she uses the back of her hand to wipe her mouth.

"And he kissed me." She growls. "My lips have been tainted !"
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Aden tsk loudly before getting off the bed. "How can you ever think that a guy that deals in slavery is an ally?" he asks with much disgust.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content