Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+2
Azazel
Susan Evensong
6 posters

Boatversations

WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Boatversations - Page 4 Empty Re: Boatversations

Post  WonderingHero Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:04 pm

Aden turns to Susan with an innocent small. "Well Cupcake," he says ever so sweetly, "since you are the one so desperate for a distraction I believe you should go first. Truth or Dare?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:45 pm

"Who says I'm desperate for a distraction?" She huffs with mock irritation.

"However, I suppose going first is not a problem." 

She considers going with truth again, but she'd just done that, besides, how bad could it be?

"Dare." She replies with a grin.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:50 pm

An mischievous grin spreads across Aden's face. "Cupcake, I dare you to go up that fat ass of your father, slap him as hard as you can on the ass, and tell him that you love him," he orders.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:35 pm

"No prob- WAIT WHAT?!" Susan looks ready to protest, but she isn't about to lose dammit.

"Fine! I can handle that."

Clenching her fists she reluctantly goes off in search of her father, eventually locating him on the deck. She slowly creeps towards him and is spotted almost instantly. 

"Songbird! I feel like we've barely seen each other since we started this journey! You've come to visit your dear old dad?"

"Father.... I have something to tell you..."

"What is it Songbird?"

"I.... I.... I..." with a sigh Susan slaps him on the ass as hard as she can. "I love you."

Fredworthy immediately bursts out into tears of joy.

"My Aelstra said she loves me!" He shouts between happy sobs as he scoops her into a bone crushing hug.

"Father, put me down!"

"No, not when my Little Songbird just said she loves me!"

"I slapped your ass too!"

"You young people have such interesting ways to express affection!"

Susan tries to escape but he only hugs her tighter despite her struggles. Finally, she manages to get a hand on her remote and turns herself into a puff of smoke. She only returns to solid form once she is next to Aden again, she looks rather.... disheveled...

"Happy?" She glares slightly. "Truth or Dare?"
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Aden was huddled in the corner laughing. "D-dare," he manages to choke out between gasps for air. "Ah, that was perfect!"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:47 pm

"I'm glad you enjoyed that." She replies with a sigh.

"Very well, my dear. You enjoy being the center of attention, so I'll help you out. I dare you to wear a pretty pink dress and preform a musical number for the crew." She grins.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Aden stops his laughter to grin at her. "Is that all?" he mocks. "Very well, if you get everything ready then I shall perform!"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:17 pm

Vasani wanders back up the group, arms laden with bottles of ale and snacks. When did she leave? "Did I hear that Aden's going to sing?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:40 pm

"Perhaps, we find very different things embarrassing." Susan replies with a shrug. "However, that is the dare I suggested for you, and I will not attempt to change it. And yes, I will arrange everything you lazy man."

In a surprisingly short amount of time (those famous Evensong organizational skills) a makeshift stage has been constructed and every being on the ship gathered around it. 

Susan hands Aden his dress.

Boatversations - Page 4 Il_fullxfull.460652010_ghyc

As well as a script containing his song.

Fredworthy stands next to him on the stage with a huge grin ready to provide musical accompaniment. 
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Vasani claims a nearby table and sets down her loot. She pops open a bottle of ale and settles in for the show. "So, does Aden sing well?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:09 pm

"Surprisingly, yes." Susan replies with a grin. "When we first began navigating this arcane storm, we were simultaneously attacked/crashed into by a group of pirates....the ones you were robbing actually...  things were looking quite bleak, but Aden belted out this sea shanty that raised everyone's moral. I hate music, and even I thought it was inspiring." She laughs.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:15 pm

"That's amazing. I'm sorry I missed that. I should have tried to raid you guys sooner." Vasani laughs and slides a bottle of ale towards Susan. "Funny how the men you never expect it from have the nicest singing voices. Got a lot of those on my crew. Troy especially, not that he'd ever let people know."

She takes a look around at what now is practically a makeshift lounge. "How did you get this pulled together so fast?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:29 pm

Susan grabs the bottle of ale and downs it instantly before answering Vasani's question.

"Well, first I had to prioritize certain tasks, then assign the right people to each task." She pulls out a meticulously organized itemized list and shows it to Vasani.

"It also didn't hurt that I reprogrammed a few of the CrewBots to move extra quickly." At this moment a crew bot whizzes past so quickly that it leaves a small trail of flame. Another slower CrewBot trails behind it extinguishing the flames.

"What is the deal with you and that Troy guy, anyways?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:44 pm

"Impressive." Vasani watches as the crew bots run by.

"Troy is my first mate. Beyond that is it.. complicated." Vasani twirls her bottle of ale in her hand and tries to think of a way to phrase it.

"I suppose you could say we have an open relationship. I am easily distracted by pretty things and people as you probably noticed." She grins broadly. "But I always go home to him. And I keep my conquests off the ship and never sleep with the crew."

She shrugs and smiles a bit apologetically. "I have never had to explain it to anyone before. Besides my brother, but I don't think he was really listening."

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:57 pm

"Why do I get the feeling that Troy... indulges... in the open nature of the relationship far less than you do?" She asks with a grin, having difficulty imagining the man indulging in anything from their brief encounter.

"That is no matter, as long as both of you are content with the status quo, eh? Sounds like you've found the perfect person for you." She laughs. "People form such interesting relationships. I've yet to meet someone with one like yours. Thank you for telling me about it."

Leaning closer she whispers conspiratorially.

"So, is it true what they say about Goliaths?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:01 pm

"He is a good guy." Vasani grins. "Perhaps I'll have to pull him over here so you two can chat."

At Susan's whispered question, Vasani's grin grows exponentially. "Oh, yes."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:37 pm

"Perhaps there are some interesting conversations to be had with the man who ensnared Vasani Sheppard." Vasani's answer combined with the huge grin sends Susan into a fit of hysterical laughter.

"No wonder you like him so much!" She wheezes.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:43 pm

"That was certainly part of the initial interest." Vasani laughs and opens up another bottle.

"Sooo." She looks at Susan with a mischievous grin. "We've talked about my conquests. What about you? You must have some interesting stories to share."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Susan nearly chokes on the drink she just sipped.

"J... just the one I'm afraid. I was never really interested in that of thing until I met him." She grins sheepishly and shrugs.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Vasani pats Susan on the back as she coughs and chuckles. "That's very sweet. How did you two meet? Will this be a whirlwind tale of love and romance?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:17 pm

"Do I seem like the whirlwind romance type?" She asks with a slight smirk. 
    "He is one of my friend's many siblings. When we first met, I was a bit wary, he seemed like he was hiding something, and Azazel's siblings were usually quite awful. It didn't seem as if we would get along at first, he was incredibly bossy, and every time he discovered one of my weaknesses he would exploit it mercilessly.

Yet, I was fascinated by him, he was kind of an enigma, you know? He seemed like a harmless idiot, yet there would be flashes of this dangerous intelligence. Most of the time he seemed nervous, maybe a bit shy, but then there would be moments of this ridiculously smug confidence that threw me for a loop. He was a mystery and it infuriated me. I felt like I needed to solve the puzzle that was him.

And, when I study things I get a bit intense, singularly focused. I want to take them apart and put them back together, explore every inch of them, know everything I can and them.... He had the cutest face when I told him that. 

Eventually, slowly,  the fascination began to shift to something else. I felt joy when I mage him happy, grief when I made him sad, I just wanted to be around him. Those were totally foreign sensations to me, it was so strange, it took me ages to figure out what they meant.... and, here we are..." She looks embarrassed.
    "I.... kind of droned on there, didn't I?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Vasani sits and stares at Susan as she talks, her head resting in her hand and a little smile tugging at her lips. "That's adorable. Sounds like you two are really in love."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:05 pm

Susan colors slightly and sips her drink looking away.

"You really think so?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:15 pm

"I am no expert, but it certainly sounds that way." Vasani grins and gives Susan a thumbs up. "Good job. He seems like a good catch too."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:19 pm

"He is, irritatingly good at EVERYTHING." Susan replies with a grin. "Also, him being so pretty certainly helps."  She chuckles slightly.

"I'm glad you approve, but what brought on this line of questioning? Boredom? I didn't have you pegged for the type who was into tales of romance. "

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content