Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+2
Susan Evensong
Azazel
6 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 15

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 19 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 15

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:42 pm

Xhiero slowly wakes up at the sound of familiar music, his eyes shifted over to Azazel who was next to him.

"What are you doing?" He noticed his game in her hands and frowned. "You opened up the forbidden box I have warned you about."

As Lexa wander about the room looking for something to do. She bumps into a pair of thin legs.

"Watch where you are going, kid." A voice spoke to her.

"I don't like mentioning about my past." Val smiled back at Susan. He cleared his throat before continuing the story.

"The knight was stopped by an obstacle but nothing to bad. He had to crawl through a low space to get to his destination." Val's fingers slipped under her pants and slide deeper down.

"He stopped at a pit and peered down into the darkness. Could this be where his adventure concludes?" His fingers curved with the direction of her body.

"Oh no! I think there's a dragon in that cave. The knight will have to test his strength and defeat the dragon." Val smirked at Susan as his fingers moved further.

RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 19 Tumblr_lgypt2ZaBB1qbtsvoo1_500

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:44 pm

"And you lied. This is no box." Azazel looks up at him. "Though I do not know what it is.."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Lexa's eyes widen and she backs up several steps, eyeing the stranger warily.

"You... have a gift for story telling." Susan finally gasps. "I've never seen someone use such a... hands-on method before..."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:52 pm

"You do not know what it is, yet you play with it?" He chuckled and grabbed it out of her hand. Xhiero looked at the screen to see what she was doing.

"You manage to get this far already? Impressive."

"What's the matter? Never had a guest before?" The Drow crossed his arms and took a few steps towards Lexa. He leaned over and looked her in the eye.

"Why is a little girl like you wandering around the house?"

"Creative story telling?" Val shrugged.

"How are you feeling? Should I get Lexa to heal your wounds for you?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:56 pm

"I'm feeling... less than spectacular. But certainly better after that particular bout of storytelling." Susan grins. "I'll probably be fine. However, if you leave to locate Lexa, I get to come with you. It is boring when you're not around."

Lexa points at herself incredulously and then frowns and points at him stomping her foot slightly.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:57 pm

"You should know by now that not knowing what something is is exactly why I would play with it."

Azazel leans over to look at the screen. "It took a while to figure out what was going on. All the buttons and things. Though I do not understand why you would fight on this thing when you could fight something real."

She shrugs and climbs out of the bed. "How are you feeling? Would you like me to get you breakfast in bed so you may rest?" she asks with a smirk, already knowing the answer.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:16 pm

"I'll be gone for a few minutes, not hours." Val rolled out of bed and patted Susan on the head. "Do you have the attention span of a fish or what?"

Sloan watched her gesture herself and then him. He raised an eyebrow at her not understanding what she was saying.

"Do you need to use the bathroom? I am sorry but I never taken a child to the bathroom before. Why don't you run along and find another adult to help you." He waved her off before walking to the bar to grab a drink.

"You can't fight all the time in real life." Xhiero rolled his eyes. "It is a game to keep you entertained when you are...bored. You can do things you can't in real life and that is why it is addicting to many people." He set the game down and sat back down on the edge of the bed.

"I'll say yes only if it is your cooking." Xhiero smirked. "But can I trust you by yourself in the kitchen?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Azazel raises her eyebrows in surprise, not expecting him to want to remain in bed. "Really? I will try to make something.. edible. Any requests?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Lexa lets out a frustrated huff and follows Sloan, sitting a safe distance away she stares at him as he grabs his drink.

"I have an excellent attention span! And right now the thing I'm paying attention to is you!" She smirks.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:06 pm

"Whatever is easy for you." He smiled as he watched her expression.

"Is something wrong? Do you need me to hold your hand in the kitchen?" Xhiero chuckled and walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nudged her towards the door. Waddling from side to side so he wouldn't step on her heels.

He took a drink directly out of the bottle and peered at Lexa from the corner of his eye.

"What? You want some?" Sloan held the bottle towards her and shook it. Knowing her answer already he pulled it back towards him.

"You are better off with juice. Why don't you run to the kitchen and get yourself some."

Val smiled and picked up her hand.

"Well, hun. You are going to have to focus on something else for a couple of minutes." He slipped her remote into her hand and headed towards the door.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:10 pm

Lexa stares at Sloan for another moment before pulling out her notebook and rapidly scribbling a note, and passing it to him.

[Who are you? Why are you here?]

Sulking, Susan uses the remote to teleport in front of him.

"But I'm tired of laying in bed!"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Sloan read the scribbles on her paper and rolled his eyes.

"Children are such curious little beasts." He takes another sip from his bottle.

"I told you. I am a guest. A very handsome one at that." Sloan smirk at Lexa.

"I am here because I need a drink."

Val sighed.

"Fine. You can come along." He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pulled in her close. Ruffling her hair as they walked towards the kitchen area.

His eyes landed on Sloan the moment they passed by.

"Lexa. That is not a good man to be near." The demon frowned. "What are you doing here?"

"I needed a drink." Sloan rolled his eyes again. Tired of repeating himself.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:22 pm

"No, I do not," she responds with a scowl. "I just did not expect you to agree."

Azazel puts her hands over his and walks out into the kitchen. Upon hearing voices, she glances over towards the bar and growls. "Sloan. You do not just come here for a drink. What are you up to?"

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:24 pm

"Why doesn't anyone believe me...oh right because I am a bad person." He ignores the group gathering in the room and continues to drink.

"If I were up to no good, I would have done so already, darling." Sloan lifted his hand and waved for them to move along with their life.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Lexa's expression wavers between apologetic and suspicious. It certainly wouldn't do to be rude to Miss Azazel's guests, but at the same time the house had JUST been attacked... but then... he didn't seem like he was going to attack.

Frowning, she scribbles another note.

[Forgive my rudeness. Is there anything I can get for you?]

"Typically, when one needs a drink they go to a bar Sloan. Not an ex girlfriend's home." Susan raises an eyebrow at him before heading towards the bar and grabbing a drink of her own.

Looking back and forth between the various adults in the room, Lexa's confusion mounts.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:29 pm

"Right. So, you just came to what? Hang out?" She barks out a laugh.

Regardless, Azazel refuses to let Sloan ruin their morning and pulls Xhiero back into the kitchen."Sit," she says as she nudges him into a stool before moving to the fridge and looking through to see what they had.

She pulls out some eggs, bacon and various vegetables. Pulling out a knife, she starts to swiftly chop up the veggies, her abilities with a blade in combat seeming to translate well enough into the kitchen.

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Sloan grinned at Lexa.

"How about some bread and butter. That should be easy enough for you to make without burning down the house."

He turned his attention back to Susan.

"True, I would have gone to a bar but not when I want to mingle with co-workers especially after a failed mission. I like to have a little vacation."

Val clearly showed he did not like Sloan's presence. He followed closely to Susan to keep her out of harm's way.

Finally remembering the whole reason they had came down, Val turned to Lexa before she left.

"Could you kindly heal Susan for me? Please with a cherry on top. I'll do anything you say."

Xhiero was about to approach Sloan when he was shoved towards the kitchen by Azazel. He let out a quiet growled before sitting down. His attention was quickly grabbed by her skill with the knife. Xhiero let out a whistle as he watched her work.

"That is pretty good. You have potential in the kitchen."

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Lexa beams at Val and nods before walking up to Susan and motioning for her to bend down. Smiling angelically, she places her hands on Susan's cheeks and her eyes and palms begin to glow. She releases Susan as her wounds vanish and she bounds off to locate bread and butter.

"If you are going to continue having a change of heart in the middle of these situations. Perhaps you should stop taking missions that involve this particular party." Susan notes as she takes a long swig of her drink and collapses onto a stool.

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:49 pm

Azazel laughs as she finishes up the last of the vegetables. "Maybe as a prep cook. Far away from the actual cooking."

She heats up a pan and lays the bacon in it, hissing quietly a couple times when the grease pops and hits her. Moving on, she cracks the eggs into a bowl, concentrating intensely on keeping egg shells out of the bowl and getting the egg into the bowl and whisks them together with some seasonings.

She continues to work for a bit, eventually putting everything together into an omelette and setting it front of Xhiero nervously.

RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 19 Omelette-breakfast-gfd

+4 performance

Last edited by Azazel Morgenstern on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:49 pm

The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 19 Forumdice19
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:57 pm

"But you are such a fun group to mess with." He drains the last drop out of the bottle and grabbed another one.

"Why don't you pay less attention to me and more attention to your boyfriend before he gets angry. Good plan right?"

"Thanks, Lexa!" Val called out to the tiefling before she disappeared into the kitchen. He sat down next to Susan and wrapped a protective arm around her.

"What was that about the actual cooking, because this definitely looks like actual cooking." He laughed and cuts a corner off before putting it into his mouth. A smile spread across his face as he grinned at her.

"This is the best omelet I have ever eaten." Xhiero slices half of the omelet and shoved it into his mouth. He holds a piece towards Azazel.

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:02 pm

"Right." Azazel looks at him suspiciously, clearly not believing him, and takes the bite. Her eyes widen as she chews and looks down at the plate. "Holy shit."

She looks down at the plate, "Are you sure this is mine? Did someone sneak in here and switch the dishes?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:04 pm

"Don't you really mean that you can't get over Azazel?" Susan mocks as she takes another swig of her drink patting Val's arm comfortingly.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:18 pm

"I watched you make it with your own hands." He laughed at her. "I might lose my job in the kitchen if this keeps up."

Xhiero stood up and kissed her on the lips before continuing with his food.

"What about you? Didn't you make some for yourself?"

RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 19 Tumblr_nixrrq53Og1tr2djpo1_250

"Can you please shut up and leave me alone. Darling." Sloan turned his head away and continue to drink.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:22 pm

"I think I made too much actually." Azazel rubs the back her neck. "I am not sure how that happened. But I must show Val!"

She rushes over to the stove and plates another omelette before darting back to the bar and shoving the plate into Val's hands. "Brother! Taste it!" She grins broadly at him, practically bouncing on the balls of her feet in excitement.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:56 am