Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+2
Vasani
Dungeon Master Orange
6 posters

The Main Campaign!

Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

The Main Campaign! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Main Campaign!

Post  Metah Fore Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:04 am

Metah follows Vasani to the barn, and never being one to keep quiet about anything, immediately begins to interrogate the villagers.
    "How long have you guys been here? How many goblins are there? What do you think they want? Do you know where the rest of them are? Huh, huh huh?"

Oh, also, perception check to see if I can tell where the Goblins are hiding.

Perception +5
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:04 am

The member 'Metah Fore' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    The Main Campaign! - Page 23 Forumdice18
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Your party hears a loud ringing.

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding.

A loud bell sound..

Phedre watches as the majority of goblins begin rushing over towards Town Hall..

Metah Fore wrote:Metah follows Vasani to the barn, and never being one to keep quiet about anything, immediately begins to interrogate the villagers.
    "How long have you guys been here? How many goblins are there? What do you think they want? Do you know where the rest of them are? Huh, huh huh?"

Oh, also, perception check to see if I can tell where the Goblins are hiding.

Perception +5

Ignoring the bell, the townsfolk seem confused by this sudden interrogation by the small kid. One business man, the owner of a local shop, steps forward to answer the questions. "We've been stuck in here since sunset last night, maybe a dozen or two goblins stormed in and imprisoned us in here before we had a chance to retaliate. Not sure what they want.. they normally never show their faces beyond the edge of the forest. But we saw a couple carrying building materials and they took our best agricultural engineers. I'm sorry kid, that's all we really know."

However, you aren't really listening.

Something else caught your eye...

Dungeon wrote:The member 'Metah Fore' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :

The Main Campaign! - Page 23 Lolhor10

Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

Post  Metah Fore Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:48 pm

"THAT HORSE IS MAD WITH POO-BRAIN!" Metah shouts before deciding that the best course of action is to do a back-flip, land on this noble steed and ride off into the sunset.

Acrobatics +8
    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

Post  Metah Fore Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:48 pm

gotta get the hang of this rolling thing.
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:48 pm

'd20' :
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Dungeon wrote:The member 'Metah Fore' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :

The Main Campaign! - Page 23 Metah_11

The Main Campaign! - Page 23 Metah_12
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Harvest Witch

Post  Tabitha Oakenfleur Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Dungeon Master Orange wrote:A few things catch your eye around the room: A TOMERIPPER'S RIPPED TOME lies where the goblin leader was, you notice a set of CRUDE BLUEPRINTS, and a miraculously un-crushed LOADED BLUNDERBUSS. Also you.. notice that apparently some mushrooms started popping up through the floorboards where the corpses were dragged away. Goodness, you hope the mayor doesn't mind his new.. uh.. vegetation.

Tabitha gathers the items into a small haphazard pile and proceeds to frown at it. She takes the Tome and sticks it in her pack, then picks up the blueprints to inspect them. What were they planning, anyway? As she looks them over, she also packs up a few of the mushrooms. Hopefully they'd keep until they returned to Red Terrace...Ameilia seemed to enjoy getting the last batch. She carefully sets the Blunderbuss aside; not only was her bag already heavy, but the large, loaded gun made her nervous.

Upon hearing the crash, however, Tabitha becomes torn. She didn't like their little group being split up, but if someone was in danger or a goblin was in the next room cooking (ha) up trouble, she felt obligated to stop it. Thankful that he hadn't followed the other two yet, she turns to Cameron for his opinion. He was still kind of her captain...right?
    Phedre nicEssus
    Phedre nicEssus
    Group Physician

Post  Phedre nicEssus Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:39 pm

The Goblins were headed to the Town Hall? Her friends were still in there! Mounting up on Zenith she flew to where she saw her group enter. Figuring stealth was out of the option (after a fight broke out, a barn was busted into, and Metah went galloping into the sunset on a misshapen nag) she hollered into the hall "Incoming! Fight or flight? Decide now." She grabbed at her sword but stayed on the bird ready for action or evasion.
    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

Post  Metah Fore Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:04 am

After riding with wild abandon for awhile Metah slows the Gob-horse to a leisurely trot and leans into the felt ears and whispers.
    "Now Mister Horsey, do you want to be my friend and tell me what you're up to? Or do we need to make a trip to the glue factory?"

Diplomacy +5
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:04 am

'd20' :
    The Main Campaign! - Page 23 Forumdice4
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:44 pm

AUTO-SAVING...

LOADING NEXT SCENE..!

DO NOT TURN OFF CONSOLE!
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Metah Fore wrote:After riding with wild abandon for awhile Metah slows the Gob-horse to a leisurely trot and leans into the felt ears and whispers.
    "Now Mister Horsey, do you want to be my friend and tell me what you're up to? Or do we need to make a trip to the glue factory?"

Diplomacy +5

The "horse" starts losing his pace on the edge of town. He seems to be getting tired. "I.. uh. neigh. Uh. I am kinda.. gettings hungry.. can.. can I's go back to da hall? Dey starting da party without me. Uh. I's mean neigh. Dey told me I had to, uh, sit in the barns till dinner. Than I could take a break."

Tabitha Oakenfleur wrote:
    Tabitha gathers the items into a small haphazard pile and proceeds to frown at it. She takes the Tome and sticks it in her pack, then picks up the blueprints to inspect them. What were they planning, anyway? As she looks them over, she also packs up a few of the mushrooms. Hopefully they'd keep until they returned to Red Terrace...Ameilia seemed to enjoy getting the last batch. She carefully sets the Blunderbuss aside; not only was her bag already heavy, but the large, loaded gun made her nervous.

Upon hearing the crash, however, Tabitha becomes torn. She didn't like their little group being split up, but if someone was in danger or a goblin was in the next room cooking (ha) up trouble, she felt obligated to stop it. Thankful that he hadn't followed the other two yet, she turns to Cameron for his opinion. He was still kind of her captain...right?

You acquired BLUEPRINTS!
    You acquired TOMERIPPER RIPPED TOME!
    You acquired CORPSE MUSHROOMS (3) !

The blueprints seem crude, detailing plans for a .. "Goblinville". There seems to be key points regarding new housing for a few dozen inhabitants, and.. market stalls? You also notice plans to leave room for a future train station, as well as trading routes. However, more frighteningly, you notice plans for dispensing that foul goblin-creating soup in to the town's watering system. Were.. were they going to try growing goblins like crops..?

Cameron seems interested in the next room. You hear sounds of more and more goblins, and of commotion. They almost sound.. cheerful? Excited? He motions to Tabitha to sneak up with him to take a closer look. He begins to peer through the crack in the door--

Phedre nicEssus wrote:The Goblins were headed to the Town Hall? Her friends were still in there! Mounting up on Zenith she flew to where she saw her group enter. Figuring stealth was out of the option (after a fight broke out, a barn was busted into, and Metah went galloping into the sunset on a misshapen nag) she hollered into the hall "Incoming! Fight or flight? Decide now." She grabbed at her sword but stayed on the bird ready for action or evasion.

Absolute. Silence. Cameron has a horrified look on his face.

After a moment.. one absolutely confused goblin starts slowly opening the door to the office you three are currently occupying. Behind it you see a dining hall filled with goblins. They are all wearing party hats, and the large dining table is covered in pots and pans filled with crude soups and.. turtle shells? In the center of the table you see one goblin standing on a box in front of a large (strange-looking) cake, wearing a paper crown that has the words "HAPY BERFDAY" written on it.

Your group, and the goblins, stare at each other for a full minute.

Suddenly, the "BERFDAY" Goblin speaks up.

"HOLY SHIT GUIS, YOU GOT ME HUMAN FOR DINER? BEST BERFDAY EVER!"

The goblins don't look so confused anymore. They look hungry. You look delicious.

Roll initiative.

The Main Campaign! - Page 23 Town_h12

Vasani and the rest of the villagers, currently occupying herself at the barn, hears the cry of goblins screaming with excitement and blood lust from the other side of the village at Town Hall. Holy crap that can not be good.

Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

Post  Metah Fore Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Dungeon Master Orange wrote:
    The "horse" starts losing his pace on the edge of town. He seems to be getting tired. "I.. uh. neigh. Uh. I am kinda.. gettings hungry.. can.. can I's go back to da hall? Dey starting da party without me. Uh. I's mean neigh. Dey told me I had to, uh, sit in the barns till dinner. Than I could take a break."

Metah ponders this for a moment. S/he wanted to see what this party was all about, but s/he also didn't want to be detected. Gazing at the gob-horse an idea arises.
    "Suuuuureee you can go to the party, I love parties! But I kind of have a feeling that I wouldn't be invited, even though we are such good friends. That isn't fair is it?"

The Main Campaign! - Page 23 4M9iI

"Buuuuuuut, I have an idea! You really like your horse costume... Don't you? I do too! Soooo... how about I be the legs?! If any one asks why you still have the outfit on you can tell them that it is because you like it so much."

Metah nods happily but then pulls out his sword and starts playing with it.
    "If you don't want to help me or try to betray me though, it means you aren't my friend. And if you aren't my friend it means you are probably a bad person. It is my sworn duty to bring bad people to justice, sometimes painfully, sometimes even fatally. So. Are. We. FREINDS?"

The Main Campaign! - Page 23 TmRuE

Phedre nicEssus
    Phedre nicEssus
    Group Physician

Post  Phedre nicEssus Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Too late! Phedre saw the goblins heading toward the south door. Jumping off Zenith she ran into the room and shut the door in their face. Looking about she saw the huge cauldron that she hoped would be heavy enough to keep the door shut. Rolling it in place she took stock of the situation.

Initiative +2

Strength +5

The Main Campaign! - Page 23 Town_h122
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:57 am

DM EDITED. Looks like you meant to do two d20 rolls.
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:57 am

The member 'Dungeon Master Orange' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    The Main Campaign! - Page 23 Forumdice9 The Main Campaign! - Page 23 Forumdice13
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Harvest Witch

Post  Tabitha Oakenfleur Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:00 am

"Aw, HELL."

Initiative: +5
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:00 am

The member 'Tabitha Oakenfleur' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    The Main Campaign! - Page 23 Forumdice3
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 am

Cameron's eye twitches.

+3 to initiative.

Last edited by Dungeon Master Orange on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 am

The member 'Dungeon Master Orange' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    The Main Campaign! - Page 23 Forumdice12
    Vasani
    Vasani
    Pirate Queen

Post  Vasani Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:16 am

Vasani decides she had better see what Phedre is shouting about outside. She stares each one of the villagers in the eye, as if daring them to attack her. Come at me, bro. Still tipsy, she staggers her way out of the barn and looks around and spots Metah riding towards the town hall on a magnificent horse that in no way resembles a goblin to Vasani's drunken eyes. As Metah rides past, Vasani makes a drunkenly graceful leap onto the back of the horse and rides the battle-worthy steed into the town hall.

initiative is like... +3.

Last edited by Vasani Shepard on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:16 am

The member 'Vasani Shepard' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    The Main Campaign! - Page 23 Forumdice13
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:32 am

Updated initiative on the Pause Menu. Hopefully will update battle tomorrow.
    Phedre nicEssus
    Phedre nicEssus
    Group Physician

Post  Phedre nicEssus Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Oh I hate when this happens...*grumble*

Beth gets up off the couch and walks over to where the grey box sat on the floor hooked up to the TV. Nudging it with her foot she watched the screen for any change. With a sigh she sat down on the floor next to it, controller tossed to the side. With a quick prayer to the Game Gods that the game won't get deleted, she popped the cartridge out of the console. Blowing into the slot of the game cartridge a few times and even on the console for good measure, she shoves the game back in and presses power once more...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:58 pm