Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+8
Mia Ophelia DuCour
Craze
Susan Evensong
Limbo von Vechtan
Xhiero/Val
Leopold von Vechtan
Dungeon Master Orange
DM Audra
12 posters

Welcome to Kevash.

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to Kevash.

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:49 pm

His thoughts were interrupted when Zieffar announced that Ameilia and he were heading back to Knight's Rest. "I suppose we should let Mr Shepard have his rest and privacy." Xhiero felt a little unease after what happen but he should keep silent for now. Quietly following behind the Del'Mar and glancing at Craze from the corner of his eye. I could ask my sister to analyze it later.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Gideon nods at Zieffar. "I thank you all for your... unexpected assistance." He cracks a smile and begins to led you back downstairs to the door. "At the moment, I don't think there's anything for you to do. I'll go talk to Lord Tyne in the morning. I'll keep you posted, expect at least a letter from me by midday tomorrow."

There are but a few hours of night left by the time your party reaches the Knight's Rest. The downstairs taverns is empty and dimly lit. You all return to your rooms for much needed rest, but the image of that painting haunts your dreams.

The remainder of the night and following morning are open for anyone to do anything they'd like. Wander about town, do checks, converse with people, whatever.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:39 pm

Susan returns to her room and immediately passes out.
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 5 200w

"Zzzzzzzzzz"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:43 pm

Xhiero returned to his room, most likely with Craze because she stalks him. He pulled a medallion from his under his shirt and looked at it. It still felt warm in the palm of his hand. He uses divine sense to make sure if it was not a cursed object.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:06 pm

Xhiero wrote:Xhiero returned to his room, most likely with Craze because she stalks him. He pulled a medallion from his under his shirt and looked at it. It still felt warm in the palm of his hand. He uses divine sense to make sure if it was not a cursed object.

The medallion pulses under the scrutiny of your spell. At first you sense evil, then lawful good, then neutral, then evil again. On and on it goes cycling through a myriad of alignments, but never settling on just one. As this goes on the medallion keeps pulsating and gets warmer. Then it all just stops. And you feel it hum again in your mind, but feels more amused that pleased this time.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:23 pm

Xhiero glared at the medallion in frustration when he sensed both good and evil pulsing. He placed the medallion on the table, the sense of warmth now replaced with amusement made him more uncomfortable. Was it trying to control his mind? Perhaps he can ask someone to check it in the morning.

((can't concentrate with people talking about my love life on skype))
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:27 pm

Xhiero wrote:Xhiero glared at the medallion in frustration when he sensed both good and evil pulsing. He placed the medallion on the table, the sense of warmth now replaced with amusement made him more uncomfortable. Was it trying to control his mind? Perhaps he can ask someone to check it in the morning.

((can't concentrate with people talking about my love life on skype))

As you begin to pull the chain over your neck, suddenly all the air rushes out of your lungs and it feels as if an invisible force is choking you.
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:59 pm

Mia walked down the hall almost past xhiero's door, but how could she resist an opportunity to bother xhiero. "oh to see his face twist at the sight of me, tehehehe" she slammed her palm against the the door and before she could slam it again the door flew open " oh, goodness. sorry about that xhiero i didn't think the door would give so easy" she tip toed in to the room, confused as to why he had not thrown her out of his room yet, or at least scolded her. "xhiero are you here? i wouldn't want to trespass if there is no one here to bother that would be a bore."finally her eyes fell on the real reason. "Oh Xhiero! what a lovely medallion!!!Can i see" Mia walked over and sat on top of xhiero to get a closer look "oh how lovely" she pulled it off of xhiero and held it up against the light of one of the lanterns "ill leave your room if you let me keep it, what do you say xhi-chan a medallion like this deserves a host as lovely as it is don't you think"  
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:05 am

Xhiero gasp for air when he felt the air escape his lungs. There was no one visible but it felt as if someone was choking him. It got worse when he pulled it from his neck. He cursed in his mind and even more when he saw Mimi barge into his room. "This....is not the.....time...Mi.." He gasp for air harder...and worse when she decided to sit on top of him and pull at the medallion. "No...I am...ch-choking. It's cursed." He managed to say. Xhiero tried to pull the necklace back on using his strength.

Strength: +4 str

Last edited by Xhiero on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:05 am

The member 'Xhiero' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 5 Forumdice18
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:11 am

Xhiero wrote:Xhiero gasp for air when he felt the air escape his lungs. There was no one visible but it felt as if someone was choking him. It got worse when he pulled it from his neck. He cursed in his mind and even more when he saw Mimi barge into his room. "This....is not the.....time...Mi.." He gasp for air harder...and worse when she decided to sit on top of him and pull at the medallion. "No...I am...ch-choking. It's cursed." He managed to say. Xhiero tried to pull the necklace back on using his strength.

Strength: +4 str

Air floods your lungs as soon as the medallion settles back against your chest, spreading that now familiar warmth through your body. Never has breathing felt so good. You feel it hum again. It is most pleased.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:17 am

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 5 Tumblr_mne37iuRIi1rutxrgo5_500

"Urgh...dammit Mimi..." He pushed Mimi off of him and sat up. "Why are you even here! How many of you are following me!?!" He yelled pointing at Craze. "Not to mention in MY room." Xhiero ruffled his hair and held the medallion in his hand. "Guess I am not allowed to take you off." He glanced over at Craze wondering if she could find some information about it.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:23 am

Craze has been stalking Xkiero the whole time and was a little curious when he stole a necklace. She was actually amused by his stealing, actually wanted to take some other things in the room as well. “Nice.” She whispered. Craze walked into the room with Xhiero and was surprised that he didn’t try to get rid of her as usual. It seems like he was distracted about something… Oh well he is forgetting to shoo me out. Craze went to wash her face preparing for bed.
    She plopped onto the bed and yawned. “Good night brother!” She said cheerfully. But she noticed something was off, he was paying attention to the necklace and not to her. “Ummm…. What are you doing?” She put the clues together: brother didn’t try to kick her out, he hadn’t spoken a word to her, and although he is a little vain he is paying too much attention to that medallion-like thing around his neck.
    Ooh… is it choking him? “Brother!” She jumped out of the bed and rushed over to Xkiero. Craze didn’t even realize that Mimi was around. Pulling out her glasses from her dress she examined the  medallion for information.

History Check!  farao
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:23 am

The member 'Craze' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 5 Forumdice1
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:27 am

" Oh hello craze!!" mimi walked over to xhiero's bed and let her self fall on it "so what is that medallion all about... you know xhiero it doesn't compliment you at all, you should share your medallion with me" she grabbed his pillow and shuffled under his bed sheets "you always get the comfortable beds"
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:28 am

Craze wrote:Craze has been stalking Xkiero the whole time and was a little curious when he stole a necklace. She was actually amused by his stealing, actually wanted to take some other things in the room as well. “Nice.” She whispered. Craze walked into the room with Xhiero and was surprised that he didn’t try to get rid of her as usual. It seems like he was distracted about something… Oh well he is forgetting to shoo me out. Craze went to wash her face preparing for bed.
    She plopped onto the bed and yawned. “Good night brother!” She said cheerfully. But she noticed something was off, he was paying attention to the necklace and not to her. “Ummm…. What are you doing?” She put the clues together: brother didn’t try to kick her out, he hadn’t spoken a word to her, and although he is a little vain he is paying too much attention to that medallion-like thing around his neck.
    Ooh… is it choking him? “Brother!” She jumped out of the bed and rushed over to Xkiero. Craze didn’t even realize that Mimi was around. Pulling out her glasses from her dress she examined the  medallion for information.

History Check!  farao

The necklace is very shiny.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:30 am

"Oh its super shiny Xhiero! Oh oh oh! Let's keep it!" She started tugging on the medallion excited by how shiny the necklace was.

Last edited by Craze on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:31 am

Xhiero stood up from his bed after it was piling up with bodies making themselves comfortable. "I don't know. Somehow I found myself putting it around my neck without thinking. Maybe Ameilia can inspect it tomorrow morning. I don't think it would kill me as long as I don't remove it..." He was beginning to feel weary. There was no energy left to kick the two out of his bed. He sat down in a chair and attempted to fall asleep.

He swatted Craze away when she reached out for the necklace.
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:41 am

Mimi tried to get comfortable against craze who was shuffling around trying to get at xhiero's necklace "oh just give her the medallion xhiero, what is the big deal any way can't you just take it off"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:44 am

"It chokes me when I try to take it off....so you nearly killed me, Princess Mimi of no kingdom." He glared at Craze and shoved the medallion inside his shirt to stop her from pulling at it. "Go to sleep. Shoo." He crossed his arms and leaned back, trying to sleep once more.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:51 am

Hearing Xhiero shoo her she smiled, he was normal again. "Bleeehhhhh...." She stuck out her tongue at him. Craze waved at the pink haired girl on the bed. "Oh hey Mimi." Then she took one of the blankets it the room and sat on the floor next to Xhiero. Craze leaned against the chair, wrapped herself in the blanket and closed her eyes.
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:56 am

" Oh you are so cold some times! Xhiero" she turned her back to him and hugged the pillow " I didn't know that it was going to choke you, you should have said something, I couldn't make out a word you were saying with all that coughing and wheezing, honestly who talks like that!!" Mimi sat up in the bed and tossed the pillow over to xhiero " I will just go to my room, I can see when I am unwanted."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:58 am

Xhiero didn't hear anything Mimi said. He was passed out from an exhausted day.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:03 am

After your eventful night, the sun rises far too early and you all find yourselves gathered at a table downstairs. Zemi is delighted with your sudden increase in number and starts to bring out countless plates full of breakfast foods to your table, including an extra large slice of cake for Xhiero which she passes to him with a sympathetic smile.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:08 am

Craze sat at the table with her eyes barely open. "This is too early for me..." She yawned and waved her hands in the air. "Where is the rum? Give me some rum..." Craze yawned again and even with the noise of people around her she started to nod off.
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 5 200_s

Last edited by Craze on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:13 pm