Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+8
Mia Ophelia DuCour
Craze
Susan Evensong
Limbo von Vechtan
Xhiero/Val
Leopold von Vechtan
Dungeon Master Orange
DM Audra
12 posters

Welcome to Kevash.

Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to Kevash.

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:16 pm

Still on the wrong account but screw-it too lazy to change.

Leopold blushes sheepishly; he was not expecting for Gideon to have such keen ears. He parks his motorbike outside, and hurries along inside. He sits down on Gideon's couch, and asks for a glass of water.

After a few silent moments the gnome raises a hand.

"I uh am new here. What's going on now?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:24 pm

Susan grins mischievously at Leo.
    "Oh, you haven't met my husband before?"

She winks at poor Gideon while trying to hold back a laugh.

Deception 6
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:24 pm

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 21 Forumdice8
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Limbo, just walking in, looks utterly confused.

"WHAT?"
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Gideon barks out a laugh at Limbo's entrance and looks at Susan, "Your husband, huh?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:49 pm

Still grinning Susan holds a hand to her heart dramatically.
    "Oh don't tease me so darling! You know I adore telling others about our whirlwind romance. Our brief romantic interlude in front of a roaring fire, you proposing one beautiful starry night. And now we are starting a family! Isn't it beautiful?"

Susan turns away hoping that her shaking shoulders will be mistaken for tears instead of laughter.

Deception still xD
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:49 pm

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 21 Forumdice13
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:53 pm

"Oooooh! Susan! I'm so happy for you this is great why didn't you tell us!"

Leopold obviously has perked up. This kind of sappy junk always interests him.

"Did you have a big ceremony? How long were you two together? Do you live here now?"
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:00 pm

Gideon watches the gnome practically buzz with excitement and restrains a laugh. "I'm sorry, my love. I couldn't resist." He wraps an arm around Susan's waist and pulls her into his side. "Oh, the ceremony was rather small. I just couldn't wait to make this beautiful creature mine long enough to plan a large affair. And of course she lives here now! She's going to tend to the house while I'm off at work. Isn't that right, wife?" He smiles brightly at Susan.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Susan raises her eyebrows slightly surprised both at the sudden physical contact and at his playing along. She composes herself, grins, and reaches up to stroke his cheek and looks 'deeply' into his eyes.
    "Of course darling, I couldn't stand not being home waiting for you! Oh I could spend all day talking about our love!"

She pulls away slightly the laughter getting much harder to hold back.

"But my love, I really must find this mysterious Darius fellow, even if you don't know him, can you suggest where we might look for him?"
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:41 pm

Leopold smiles with excitement. "Oh thats lovel.."

It was at this moment, when Susan began to laugh with a certain level of maliciousness, that the gnome realized what was happening.

"Ah.. you.. you two aren't married, are you."

Leo slumps down, sipping his water, and glares at Susan and Gideon.

"jerks."
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:46 pm

Gideon chuckles. "Apologies, friend. It's been a long day and I couldn't resist the bit of fun." He offers Leo his hand.

"In regards to your mystery man, I can look into the Sentinel's records to see if I can find anything on him, but if he's just passing through I can't guarantee anything. You all can also ask around town to see what you can find. Push come to shove we can go back and talk to the councillor, but unless you have some more concrete information about what he's up to, I'd save that as a last resort."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:01 pm

Susan nods in understanding.
    "Thank you for your assistance, Gideon. You and your Centaurs are proving to be quite invaluable. By the way...."

Susan shoots a glare at Gideon although her smirk makes it a bit less menacing.

"....never touch me like that again if you value your organs."

She turns and walks out of the room before suddenly sticking her head back in the door.

"Oh, and Leo? I was kidding about the wedding, but I really am pregnant!"

With that she vanishes out the door while laughing hysterically.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:01 pm

While the rest of the party was at Gideon's place Craze went back to the inn to get a change of clothes. After getting a fresh set of non-alcoholic clothes Craze went down to the bar to get some drinks. Craze sat at the bar and asked Zemi or the bartender? for a drink. "Good evening Miss Zemi (or bartender). I would like a mug of your finest beer."
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:06 pm

Leo pulls out his maps, and looks over the one for Kevash.

"Do you know of any uh.. say, names of places that might have heard of this Darius Graves? We are new in town, my wife and I that is, and don't know many of the local pubs. Any names of bars, shops, or any other kind of establishment to give us a lead?"

The gnome looks over at Susan, with a bit of excitement. "I could drive you around to these places, we could get around quick that way! You can go in and ask them about the guy. It'd be brilliant!"

At this point, Susan had already begun to walk out the door.

"Oh.."

Susan Evensong wrote:"Oh, and Leo? I was kidding about the wedding, but I really am pregnant!"

Limbo and Leopold, together in sync with each-other, shout "WHAT?".
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Susan Evensong wrote:Susan nods in understanding.
    "Thank you for your assistance, Gideon. You and your Centaurs are proving to be quite invaluable. By the way...."

Gideon reaches out for Susan's hand before she can leave and gently kisses it. He looks up at her through his eyelashes, "My humblest apologies, my lady." He releases her and laughs as she marches out the door.

Craze wrote:While the rest of the party was at Gideon's place Craze went back to the inn to get a change of clothes. After getting a fresh set of non-alcoholic clothes Craze went down to the bar to get some drinks. Craze sat at the bar and asked Zemi or the bartender? for a drink. "Good evening Miss Zemi (or bartender). I would like a mug of your finest beer."

Zemi places a large mug and pitcher full of orcish ale in front of Craze.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Craze eyes the beer of mug gleefully. "Thank you dear!" She picks up the mug and chugs it down within a few second. "Ahhhh that was delicious." Placing the mug down she looks back at Zemi, "Miss Zemi, i was curious how you heard of a person named Darius Graves?" Time to get back to work. The things I do for my brother.

Last edited by Craze on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:16 pm

DM Audra wrote:
    Susan Evensong wrote:Susan nods in understanding.

Gideon reaches out for Susan's hand before she can leave and gently kisses it. He looks up at her through his eyelashes, "My humblest apologies, my lady." He releases her and laughs as she marches out the door.

Craze wrote:While the rest of the party was at Gideon's place Craze went back to the inn to get a change of clothes. After getting a fresh set of non-alcoholic clothes Craze went down to the bar to get some drinks. Craze sat at the bar and asked Zemi or the bartender? for a drink. "Good evening Miss Zemi (or bartender). I would like a mug of your finest beer."

Zemi places a large mug and pitcher full of orcish ale in front of Craze.

mimi plopped down next to craze, almost as if out of thin air! " Hello craze!" she said leaning forward on to the counter " Bartender!" she said snapping her fingers "Ill have a pint of your finest AB warm" she looked back at craze "so what are you planning today"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:17 pm

Xhiero had quietly followed Susan to Gideon's home and sits quietly at the table. No one seems to have noticed his presence there. He watched Susan and Gideon act like a married couple before she marched out his door. "Humans..."
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Limbo von Vechtan wrote:Leo pulls out his maps, and looks over the one for Kevash.

"Do you know of any uh.. say, names of places that might have heard of this Darius Graves? We are new in town, my wife and I that is, and don't know many of the local pubs. Any names of bars, shops, or any other kind of establishment to give us a lead?"

The gnome looks over at Susan, with a bit of excitement. "I could drive you around to these places, we could get around quick that way! You can go in and ask them about the guy. It'd be brilliant!"

At this point, Susan had already begun to walk out the door.

"Oh.."

Gideon moves next to Leo and points out a few locations. "Knight's Rest Inn, where your companions are staying, is an excellent inn and it's owner always tends to have her ear to the ground. Great friend to the order, that one. If the man you're seeking is more of the common criminal type, I would check the Rat's Tail pub in the docks." He taps his chin with a finger. "You may wish to stop by some of the shops in the trade district that offer common staples as well. They tend to get business from all kinds."
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:22 pm

Craze casually looked over at Mimi, after she popped out of thin air. She has gotten use to the poofing. "Hi Mimi. I am drinking, and maybe visiting the baths again. But if there are store open this late at night I would like to do some shopping."
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:24 pm

Craze wrote:Craze eyes the beer of mug gleefully. "Thank you dear!" She picks up the mug and chugs it down within a few second. "Ahhhh that was delicious." Placing the mug down she looks back at Zemi, "Miss Zemi, i was curious how you heard of a person named Darius Graves?" Time to get back to work. The things I do for my brother.

Zemi comes back to where you're seated and places a darkly tinted glass in front of Mimi, filled with a thick drink that's an odd dark red color.

"Hm, Darius Graves? I've heard the name passed around the city a time or two. I've heard he's a powerful mage, some even say necromancy, but that could just be idle gossip. If you're looking for him, I'd check in to the Citadel or the Arcane College. A mage of his power would likely have made stops there."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:28 pm

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 21 Giphy
    Susan stiffens and blushes with a mixture of embarrassment and barely controlled rage and escapes to the other side of the room so quickly that she practically teleported there.

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 21 Giphy

She flees out the door and heads to the inn.

....I am going to make him regret that...
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:31 pm

Leopold hops to his feet, pleased with this new information. He takes his glass in to Gideon's kitchen, where he begins to wash it off and place it as best he can where he thinks it should go. "I put the glass away, Gideon! Oh that's a lovely looking sweet roll you have there. I bet that would go brilliantly with tea. I'm jealous."

The gnome walks back, and shakes the Sentinel's hand again. "Thank you, again."

Leo nods at his wife, and the two head out the door, hop on Leopold's motorbike, and make their way back towards the Knight's Rest Inn.

They pass Susan along the way, but clear a bit of distance seeing how much she is clearly fuming with anger.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:38 pm

"Thank you Zemi. You are one of the best inn keepers I know. And I would know." Craze orders another glass and pulls some coins from a pouch to pay for the bill. The pouch was very...manly..?...well it didn't look like it was hers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:04 am