Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+8
Mia Ophelia DuCour
Craze
Susan Evensong
Limbo von Vechtan
Xhiero/Val
Leopold von Vechtan
Dungeon Master Orange
DM Audra
12 posters

Welcome to Kevash.

Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 22 Empty Re: Welcome to Kevash.

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:49 pm

"thank you bartender" mimi took the whole drink down in a single gulp, a little bit of the red liquid oozed out of the her mouth and she wiped it a way with her hand licking it clean." is that xhieros pouch!" mimi eyed the bag " can i go shopping with you craze! please please please" she grabbed on to the side of crazes arm " oh i'll behave i promise i will"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:51 pm

As Susan marches angrily away she starts to wonder why Gideon took so long to open the door. She turns on her heel and storms back into Gideon's house.

"GIDEON! WERE YOU MASTURBATING?!?!"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:55 pm

Xhiero headed back towards the Knight's Rest, feeling tired from wandering around town most of the day. He opened the door and entered, noticing Craze and Mimi drinking at the bar. He instantly let out a muffled groan. Upon approaching them, Xhiero noticed his money pouch and snatched it away from her.
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:00 pm

"oh xhiero!" mimi gasped "where have you been?" she said innocently, for of course he was unaware of their conversation "i see you have that medallion, very lovely xhiero it adds color to your overall black...ness" mimi turned back to her cup and wiggled it around to try and help the drink collect faster at the bottom " what are you planning for the night"
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:05 pm

Limbo huffs slightly as she and Leo drive along.

"Man, he almost makes me miss being a guard. I'm assuming he's captain of this place, and seemed like a good one at that." She leans over Leo's shoulders. "Guess we sort of signed up for their adventure, huh?" She sits back. "I don't remember that Craze being so...drunk when we were along with them before. Smelled like Meadbeard's after the earthquake. About Susan...I don't even know."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:07 pm

"Finding more information about Darius Graves and this medallion." He sighed and slumped down on a stool next to them. "What a troublesome medallion..." He prodded at the medallion, wondering if it could still speak.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:07 pm

Susan bursts into the bathroom to find Gideon in the middle of striping down for a shower.

Susan Evensong wrote:"GIDEON! WERE YOU MASTURBATING?!?!"

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 22 200

His head snaps up and smirks at Susan. "Not at the moment. Did you need me for something?"
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:09 pm

"Oh hi Xhiero. Guess what? This Darius guy, we can get info at the Citadel. " Craze attempt to distract him from the pouch.
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:20 pm

mimi tried to sneak the pouch away from xhiero while he looked at his medallion " so xhiero, are you going to retire for the night? should we have the bartender bring you a drink" she backhandedly passed the pouch over to craze
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:36 pm

DM Audra wrote:Susan bursts into the bathroom to find Gideon in the middle of striping down for a shower.

His head snaps up and smirks at Susan. "Not at the moment. Did you need me for something?"
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 22 Giphy
    Susan briefly considers fleeing back to safety, but he has already humiliated her once today dammit!

"Well, are you about to?" She questions with a raised eyebrow.

"But I actually meant earlier. Why did it take you so long to answer the door? What exactly were you doing?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:38 pm

Xhiero had emptied out his pouch into his bag and replaced it with chocolate gold coins. But of course Mimi wouldn't know. "I would love to find out more information about Darius Graves...but I have to be off to do my night shift. If you two have nothing else to do...could you go look for more information? You guys did spend my money without asking."
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Susan Evensong wrote:
    DM Audra wrote:Susan bursts into the bathroom to find Gideon in the middle of striping down for a shower.

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 22 Giphy
    Susan briefly considers fleeing back to safety, but he has already humiliated her once today dammit!

"Well, are you about to?" She questions with a raised eyebrow.

"But I actually meant earlier. Why did it take you so long to answer the door? What exactly were you doing?"

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "I was working in the office. The events with the painting and now that medallion has gotten me working overtime to get that vault cleared out."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:50 pm

"Well that...is boring. And I ran all the way over here too."
    Susan grins wickedly and makes a point of looking him up and down.
    "...but... It was kind of worth it! Have you considered locking your doors by the way?"
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:50 pm

mimi looked over at craze, taking a breath she caught the sent of alcohol that was obviously coming from craze and chocolate "where is that coming from..er~ sure xhiero i didn't have anything planned this evening" she nudged craze "what do you think,lets be detectives tonight" a big grin came across her face
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:52 pm

Susan Evensong wrote:"Well that...is boring. And I ran all the way over here too."
    "...but... It was kind of worth it! Have you considered locking your doors by the way?"

"Maybe I could even ward them? Like the night your group broke in?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:57 pm

DM Audra wrote:
    Susan Evensong wrote:"Well that...is boring. And I ran all the way over here too."

"Your sarcasm is noted, appreciated, and duly ignored. Admit it. You love it when we visit!"
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:15 am

"Hmmm.... I'm bored.........." While everyone was busy with her own thing, Craze slips into the corner of the bar. The shadows around her seemed to wiggle and she disappeared.

Near the Citadel the shadows seemed to vibrate and Craze slowly steps out. La lala laaaaa lalalaa Staying in the shadows Craze looks around the Citadel for anyone or anything suspicious in the area.

Stealth +3
    Perception +3

Last edited by Craze on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:15 am

The member 'Craze' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

#1 'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 22 Forumdice11

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 22 Forumdice16
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:17 am

Craze wrote:"Hmmm.... I'm bored.........." While everyone was busy with her own thing, Craze slips into the corner of the bar. The shadows around her seemed to wiggle and she disappeared.

Near the Citadel the shadows seemed to vibrate and Craze slowly steps out. La lala laaaaa lalalaa Staying in the shadows Craze looks around the Citadel for anyone or anything suspicious in the area.

Stealth +3
    Perception +3

Craze, spotting no one around, moves through the shadows and up to the front door of the Citadel. She gives it a yank, but it won't budge. Shit's locked.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:24 am

Susan Evensong wrote:
    DM Audra wrote:

"Your sarcasm is noted, appreciated, and duly ignored. Admit it. You love it when we visit!"

"It would be nice if you all didn't bring a crisis with you every time however." He steps into shower, looks at Susan, "I'm taking my shower now." He shuts the door and Susan can hear the water turn on and see a towel fly over the curtain rod.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:30 am

DM Audra wrote:
    Craze wrote:"Hmmm.... I'm bored.........." While everyone was busy with her own thing, Craze slips into the corner of the bar. The shadows around her seemed to wiggle and she disappeared.

Stealth +3
    Perception +3

Craze, spotting no one around, moves through the shadows and up to the front door of the Citadel. She gives it a yank, but it won't budge. Shit's locked.

Hmmm... Craze pulls on the handel a few times but nothing. ... oooh! Craze reaches into her belt and plus out some needles and attempts to pick the lock.

Sleight of Hand +3
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:30 am

The member 'Craze' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 22 Forumdice4
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:31 am

Craze wrote:
    DM Audra wrote:

Stealth +3
    Perception +3

Hmmm... Craze pulls on the handel a few times but nothing. ... oooh! Craze reaches into her belt and plus out some needles and attempts to pick the lock.

Sleight of Hand +3

Craze's needles break in the lock, rendering it unusable. Well, shit.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:37 am

DM Audra wrote:
    "It would be nice if you all didn't bring a crisis with you every time however." He steps into shower, looks at Susan, "I'm taking my shower now." He shuts the door and Susan can hear the water turn on and see a towel fly over the curtain rod.

Susan grins then walks over and flushes the toilet.

Last edited by Susan Evensong on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:38 am

DM Audra wrote:
    Craze wrote:
    DM Audra wrote:

Stealth +3
    Perception +3

Sleight of Hand +3

Craze's needles break in the lock, rendering it unusable. Well, shit.
    Yes shit... Craze then walks around the side of the building looking for any other openings such as windows, side doors or sky windowythings.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:35 am