Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+2
Susan Evensong
Sloan Ye'tovich
6 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 4

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

RP Free for All: Chapter 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 4

Post  Azazel Sun May 03, 2015 11:12 pm

Azazel scowls and mutters to herself as she grabs the least offensive dress and jumps off the bar. She wanders into the kitchen to put on the dress.

When she returns, she is clad in her borrowed black and red dress, festooned with ruffles. Azazel scrambles back up on her barstool, crosses her arms and glares off into space.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 03, 2015 11:23 pm

"I suppose so. I only worn these for special occasions, such as balls and to greet guests. Craze and I lost our home at a young age, so these were probably moved to the storage and kept there for quite a long time." He cringed when he felt Susan touch the clothes and curled up into a ball. Xhiero stared at her with an angry child face but slowly loosened up when she moved away.

He watched Azazel return in a red dress.
    "That looks nice on you. If you really hate dresses that much, you can wear one of my old clothes."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 03, 2015 11:31 pm

Azazel glares at Xhiero. However, she is baffled by his compliment, the glare lacks the usual fire behind it. "You tell me this now."

She climbs on to the bar top and leans over the side, grabbing a bag of cookies and starts munching on one.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 03, 2015 11:34 pm

"Was it that bad?"

Shooting Xhiero an apologetic look she pulls out an interesting candy bar and offers it to him.

RP Free for All: Chapter 4 - Page 6 Coffin_chocolate_small_lg
    "I can be quite insensitive when interested in something, but I don't want to alienate my favorite bartender... besides Meadbeard... Forgive me?"

She looks over at Azazel and grins.

"You'd look precious in one of his little suits too. Although, Val is probably beside himself with joy over your current outfit."

Susan fishes a candy bar that is identical to the first one out of her pocket.

"Want one?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 03, 2015 11:36 pm

Azazel holds her cookie in her mouth and sticks out a little hand to Susan, nodding.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 03, 2015 11:38 pm

"I didn't think you would want to wear my clothes." He equally glared back at her. His intimidation broke when Susan pulled out a bar of chocolate in the shape of a coffin.

"My thanks." He unwrapped it and nibbled on a corner.

"How are you able to get her into a dress without force! You are good..." Val circled around Azazel, look at her dress and pouty face. "I should take some pictures and send them to Demetri."

"I borrowed this camera from a store last month!" Val pulled out a small machine and snapped a picture of Azazel pouting.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 03, 2015 11:40 pm

Azazel's attention snaps to Val. She launches herself from the counter and latches on to his head, trying to swat the camera out of his hands. "STOP THAT!"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 03, 2015 11:43 pm

She grins broadly at Xhiero as he takes the candy.
    "I'm so glad you and Azazel take the same kind of bribe."

Turning away she arches an eyebrow at Val.

"Until recently, you thought bottlecaps were money. How is it, that you've figured out how to operate a camera?"

With Val distracted by Azazel's attack Susan sighs and plucks the camera out of his hands, looking at it with interest. She snaps a picture of Xhiero.

Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 03, 2015 11:50 pm

"No, bad Azi! Bad!" Val managed to pry her off from his head and grabbed a cloak from the box and wrap her up. He cradled her in his arms. "There, there Azi. Don't be so aggressive. No one likes little angry girls. Let big brother Val sing you to sleep."

He starts to rock her back and forth while humming a lullaby.

Xhiero froze at the sudden snapping of the camera. He growled at Susan.

"That is not nice to take someone's picture without their permission! How rude!" He crossed his arms and hopped off from the seat. "You people make me weary. I am going back to my room!"

He straighten his coat and tail before walking towards the stairs.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 03, 2015 11:54 pm

"I am not tired! Just because I am the size of child, does not mean I am one!" Azazel frantically tries to free herself from the cloak. "Xhiero! Do not leave me with them!"
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 04, 2015 12:03 am

He sighed and mumbled under his breath before turning around. Xhiero tugged at Val's yukata and stares up at him.

"Would you kindly release the young maiden. I promise I will keep an eye on her. We both have younger sister so I understand your codes."

Val looked down at Xhiero and unravel the angry ball of wrath. He gently put Azazel down onto the ground.

"Susan, my heart can't handle these two. They want to go play together now." He walked over to Susan and sobs onto her shoulder.

Noticing an opening to escape. Xhiero grabbed her by the sleeve and pulled her upstairs.

"I think being further away from those two might be the safest. Do tell me about your horror story collection."

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon May 04, 2015 12:10 am

"I was just testing it out, no need to be so testy. Here I'll delete the picture." Susan laughs and deletes the image.
    "I don't suppose you could still make drinks in your minat-"

She trails off as she sees Xhiero try to escape with Azazel.

I suppose that is for the best...

"How noble of you Xhiero. Run! Run before he decides to host a tea party!" With a laugh Susan waves at the departing pair before patting Val on the head.

"Children seem to make you rather.... emotional. Is your internal clock ticking?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon May 04, 2015 1:10 am

"I had no idea Val had such a love for children.. I appreciate the rescue." Azazel trails after Xhiero. "Horror stories make up the majority of my book collection. They are the best at keeping my attention. I try to keep an eye out for rare tomes in my travels."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 04, 2015 1:15 am

"Come on, you admit Azi is cute right. You have to cherish this before she goes back to her normal brute self with those intense intimidation. I wonder how cute she is when she threatens people with a sharp object." He blushed at the image of baby Azazel pointing a dagger at a gang of thugs.

"Hmm, rare tomes. Our library is old, there are chances that it may contain something of interest to you." Xhiero approach his room where his butler stands awaiting orders.

"Dorian, would you kindly take us to the library at Black Rose." The man bowed and insert a key into the door, opening a portal to the kingdom's library collection. The library was as big as a ball room. Shelves towering towards the ceiling with books. It smelled very musty.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon May 04, 2015 1:24 am

"I suppose those two are cute in their own way, if only because having that much rage crammed into two tiny forms is kind of hilarious."

Rolling her eyes at Val's blush she walks back to the strange machine.

"You can always go play with them if you would like. Fluffernutter can stay and help me try and fix this."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 04, 2015 2:03 am

At the sound of the name, Val instantly plopped down on a chair next Susan.

"I can help you. I want to be useful to you." He pouted a little bit as he watched her work on the strange device.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon May 04, 2015 2:04 am

Azazel looks around in awe at the massive library. She gravitates towards where the horror section should be and starts reading the titles, her fingers gliding over the spines. Looking over her shoulder at Xhiero she asks, "Do you have a favorite?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon May 04, 2015 2:08 am

Susan works silently for a few minutes before sighing.
    "Whhhhhy are you pouting?"
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 04, 2015 2:10 am

"Yes, there is one that contains a majority of the world's horror stories from long ago." He walked over to a pile of books on the ground that was much taller then he was. Xhiero tried to tug an extremely large tome from on top of the pile down. The book slid down and landed on him, nearly covering his entire body.

"This body is most unfortunate to have at the moment. Maybe I should die and get a new body...."

"Nooooothing!" He whined. Val continue to quietly watch her work. "Is there anything I can do for you?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon May 04, 2015 2:12 am

Azazel looks sharply at Xhiero and helps him lift the book. "That is not a bad idea." She tilts her head. "How long does it normally take you to come back?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon May 04, 2015 2:15 am

With a growl of irritation Susan turns and leans closer to him.
    "If it is nothing, then why are you whining? It is quite distracting. If you are that bored you may go play."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 04, 2015 2:21 am

"A week to a month? Depending on how fast they can make a duplicate body." He thank her for the help and dragged the book onto a makeshift stand and pulled the covers open. The smell of aged paper hit them in the face.

"I am just kidding about actually doing it. Quite frown upon in hell to abuse your body like that. How long does it take you to..be reborn? Where do you get a new body from?"

"I don't want to leave you...with Fluffernutter." He sulk and inched away from Susan. Feeling bad for being overprotective of her.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon May 04, 2015 2:26 am

"He kicked your chair once. This level of worry seems a bit unnecessary. Unless..." she grins "are you jealoussss?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon May 04, 2015 2:27 am

"It depends. Ten days at the most. Until then I just wander around as a wisp, usually bothering either Demetri or whoever was the cause of my death." Azazel walks over and looks at the book. "My body just... regenerates as far as I know."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 04, 2015 2:36 am

"I recalled we had this conversation before. Yes I get jealous, but I am working on it." He stuck his tongue out at her. "If my jealous presence is irritating you then I will retire to my room."

"Interesting. So you start to grow limbs as a ball of light?" He continue to flip through the pages. Stopping after getting tired of moving such large pieces of paper with care. "What if...someone put your wisp form into a bottle. Would you function as a lantern?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:36 am