Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Azazel
Susan Evensong
Xhiero/Val
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 10

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 10

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:28 am

"Things." Val said without looking up. He wiped his face and digs even deeper for anything that could be useful. Finally having his fill of hunting for parts he tied up the bag wiped his face, only to smear the grease and dirt even further.

"I am ready to head back, unless you want to stay in town."

Xhiero placed a hand ontop of the intern's head, gripping him harshly but not so much to cause the poor man pain.

"Of course he would notice. She is his girlfriend." Xhiero grinned but not in a nice way. "Consider yourself lucky. I would have cleaved your head off."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:33 am

"Val always was too nice for his own good." Azazel sighs. "But at least you only looked. Gods forbid you touched her."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:36 am

"It probably wouldn't be the frying pan flying at your face but a javelin." The reaper laughed and pulled away.

"Rest assured, if you died in this household you won't have to wait for a guide to hell." Xhiero's eyes flashed red before he gave the intern a strong pat on the back.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:48 am

"It is a nice day. Perhaps we should relax and enjoy this quiet moment before someone gets kidnapped, or something attacks us?" She chuckles slightly, pulling out another handkerchief and using it to wipe the grease off of his face.

Fluffernutter is growing more and more uncomfortable as the pair continues badger him. He jerks away and gives them a somewhat dirty look.

"Why do you two even care?" He mutters turning back to the paperwork. " Of course I wouldn't touch her. What kind of guy do you think I am?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:54 am

Azazel places her hands on the counter and leans down close into Fluffernutter's face. She grins, baring her teeth, and lower her voice. "I care because Susan is my friend and she is my brother's girlfriend. Clearly by the bloodied face, you made him unhappy. When my brother is unhappy, so am I."

She pushes away from the counter. "I know nothing about 'what sort of man' you are beyond that you are fine ogling your oblivious boss in plain view of her boyfriend. And that is more than I need to know."

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:56 am

Val smiled at her suggestion. His tail wagging as she wiped his face. He quickly wiped his hand on his sides and grabbed Susan's hand, dragging her out of the junkyard towards a general store to buy some drinks. Finally taking her to an empty dock and sat down. He pulled of his sandals and dipped his bare feet into the cool water.

Val uncorks a bottle of alcohol and passes it to Susan before pulling out his bag of metal scraps and a tool kit. He starts to tinker with the parts.

"Is it not wrong to care for our friends. As of the moment we think of you as a perv for staring down her shirt. Keep it up and you might be the type of guy you don't want to be." Xhiero finally gets up from his seat and moves a couple stools away with his sketch book.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:07 am

Looking properly chastised, Fluffernutter frowns and looks up at the pair with a pained expression.

"I... I was out of line. I apologize. "

Happily accepting the drink and taking a swig, she watches him with an amused expression.

"Am I rubbing off on you? What exactly are you making?"

She watches him for a bit longer before her gaze shifts to the sea.

"...And what kind of fish is that?" She asks pointing into the water.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:09 am

Azazel shrugs, "Do not apologize to me. It was not my tits you were staring at."

She heads over to where Xhiero was sitting and rests her chin on his shoulder to watch him draw.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:16 am

"You should be apologizing to Val not us." Xhiero said as he paged though the book. He flips to a blank page when Azazel walked over to him. He tapped his pencil against the blank paper. Azazel can see an image faintly showing through on the previous page.

"Hmm?" Val looked up and shield his eyes from the sun. He squints towards the sea, only but only catches a glimpse of some fins.

"I am not sure. Let's hope it is not something dangerous." Val turned his attention back down to the metal scraps in his hand. He stuck a tongue out as he tried to put the pieces together.

He let out a sigh as a piece popped out and lands into the water.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:20 am

Taking advantage of his distraction, Susan slowly slides something into his field of vision.

RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 2 Edible-1

"Well, this type of fish is probably more interesting to you anyways."

Tilting her head she looks at the scraps.

"What are you doing?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:21 am

Azazel sighs when Xhiero turns the page and tilts her head to nibble on his ear lobe. "Why do you never let me look?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:28 am

Val flinched as the fish slides in his view. He scoots away from it and stares at Susan.

"Why do you have a fish on a stick?!?" He cleared his throat and holds out a half finished remote.

"Trying to build something similar to your's...I don't think I quite mastered the knowledge yet."

Xhiero flinched as she nibbled on his ear. He was not expecting it. His face flustered as he turned away.

"Because...it is embarrassing."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:31 am

"How could it be embarrassing?" Smirking at his reaction, she keeps nibbling at his ear before turning her attention to his neck. "I will leave you alone if you let me see."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:34 am

Susan blinks in confusion at his reaction.

"It... is a lollipop. Admittedly, a very realistic one, but just candy nonetheless. I thought it was pretty. Perhaps, you'll like this one better."

Susan puts away the first lollipop and pulls out a new one, presenting it to Val.

RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 2 Realistic-animal-lollipops-by-japanese-master-keep-1200-year-old-tradition-alive8

"A remote? Will you be using it to throw fireballs? That doesn't really seem like your style." She grins. "Would you like some help?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:41 am

Val blinked at the lolipop and crawls closer to it. He stares at it for a moment before taking it out of her hand.

"Why would someone eat this. Especially a kitty...it reminds me of you."

Val passed the remote to Susan.

"Not necessarily something as strong as fireball..." He scoots closer to Susan as his shoulder touches her's. He watched her closely as if trying to learn her secrets.

"There's someone else here, A-" He sudden made a strange noise as she kissed his neck. Xhiero quickly covered his mouth and stumbled out of his seat.

"No fair." He said trying to hide his blushing face as he made a run out of the kitchen.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:46 am

"... That is why I bought that one." Susan murmurs absently as she begins fiddling with the device. Deftly opening it and rearrange wires, she studies it with interest.

"Well, what exactly do you want it to do? Having something to go on makes these things easier..."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:48 am

Azazel chuckles and follows after Xhiero, catching up to him she wraps her arms around his waist from behind. "All's fair in love and war."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:01 am

"Hmmm. Hold on." Val searched through his pocket and pulls out a battered scrap of paper and unfold it to show a diagram. His finger ran over some smudged text.

"Fire bolt...mage hand..mending...chromatic orb.." His ears lowered like a dog that was going to be scolded.

"If art gets you this clingy, I should keep my sketches away from you more often." He laughed and held his book up in the air. Away from her grasp.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:06 am

Looking at the paper Susan grins and wraps her arms around him.

"You are so cute." She says snuggling closer to him.

"Even I can't program all of this in a day, however...."

Susan once again turns her attention to the device and after several minutes of adjusting and fiddling, hands it back to Val.

"You can at least use mage hand. We can work on the rest as time goes on."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:08 am

"You like me to be clingy, hm?" She slides around to his front and jumps, wrapping her legs around his waist. Using her new height she reaches up for the sketchbook. More than likely unintentionally pressing her breasts towards Xhiero's face.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:12 am

Val's ears perked up and a grin appeared on his face. He starts nuzzling Susan's head as an arm wrapped around her shoulder. At that moment Val felt at peace and happy.

"Now we will have something to do together." He smiled.

Xhiero blushed as he let his guard down. His arm lowered enough for her to snatch the book.

A Page
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:17 am

With a victorious "Ha!" Azazel snatches the book and flips open to the sketch.

Staring at the picture, she smiles slightly before looking down at Xhiero. "What is so embarrassing about this? It is very well drawn."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:21 am

"I thought you didn't like dresses." He turned his head away from her and tried to grab his sketch book back without looking.

"Now that you have seen what you wanted. May I please have my book back?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:25 am

"Sure they are not my first choice, but I do not hate them." She slides to her feet and hands him back his book. "I certainly would not begrudge you drawing me in them. It can not be fun to only draw armor."

Azazel looks away, her face contemplative. She looks back with a grin and pecks Xhiero on the cheek. "Thank you for letting me see it."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:26 am

She squirms and protests slightly as he nuzzles her, but scoots in closer when he stops.

"Yes, it should be fun. Although, I like what we do together already, too." She smiles slightly, before resting her head against his shoulder and drifting off to sleep.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:55 am