Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

5 posters

Boatversations

WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Boatversations - Page 4 Empty Re: Boatversations

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:38 pm

"That's certainly one way to pass the time," Aden comments from behind Susan.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:48 pm

"There is only so much to do on a boat." Azazel rolls out of her bed and heads over to pull the blades out of the wall. "I do not know why I agreed to this trip.."

"What have you two been up to?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:54 pm

"Certainly different from what we were doing." Susan nods.

"Welcome to the boredom club, happy to have you." She shrugs at Azazel's question.

"Talking mostly, tell us a story Azazel."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:57 pm

Aden stares at the wall, noticing all the hole. Wrapping an arm around Susan's shoulders he pulled her closer to him. "We spent the whole night together!"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

"What kind of story d---" Her question is cut off as Aden pips up.

Azazel's gaze narrows and walks a circle around the pair. "Did you now?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:37 pm

Susan stiffens as Aden pulls her closer.

"Why are you touching me?" Looking over at Azazel she shrugs.

"A negotiation went badly. He is borrowing my room, nothing more."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:46 pm

Azazel stares at Susan a moment before grunting. She was going to have to watch this Aden while her brother was not here. She falls into a nearby chair, slinging a leg over the armrest.

Last edited by Azazel Morgenstern on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:48 pm

He grins down at Susan. "That's not the end of it at all you know it." He bends a little so that his face is close to hers. "We even shared the same bed together," he sings.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Balking at the suddenly much closer proximity, she backs away.

"We were talking and I fell asleep! That hardly counts!" Susan finds both a blush and irritation starting to rise.

"You could have woken me up and told me to move. I was going to sleep on the couch..." She grumbles.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:10 pm

Aden's grin grows. "But would you have to cuddle then?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:16 pm

"With any luck no one!" She hisses visibly bristling.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Aden laughs and rubs Susan's sides. "Honey, you don't have to be like that."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:23 pm

Azazel watches the two interact and rolls her eyes. "Is there a point to this display?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:36 pm

"Aden, stop that, please." She hisses through clenched teeth as she resists thing urge to grab her remote. "Why are you tormenting me?"

"I don't know Azazel. Perhaps he has been driven mad with boredom. Maybe he can borrow your daggers.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:47 pm

"Calm down," Aden suggests and holds his hand up in the air. "I'm just bored."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:25 pm

"I am perfectly calm." Susan replies with a slight pout before she glances over at Azazel.

"You certainly play some dangerous games when you grow bored, don't you?" She eyes him up and down wondering how much of a chance he stood at surviving Azazel's wrath.

"Now, if you are that bored, maybe we should continue telling stories. Or play some sort of game. Or pull a prank on someone."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:30 pm

He shrugs his shoulders before entering Azazel's room. "It's not like there's really anything better to do." He plops himself down on the couch. "Might as well continue with the sharing, unless you can think of something better."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:38 pm

"Nope." Susan replies perching herself on the far end of the couch.

"At least we have a change of scenery... by the way Azazel, please throw your daggers at a different wall. If one breaks through I am going to end up dead." She eyes the hole in the wall warily before turning her attention to Aden.

"I believe I told the last story before I passed out, so it is your turn." She grins. "Something humorous, please."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:40 pm

"Fine." Azazel flings the dagger, embedding it into the wall near Aden's head.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:43 pm

Susan puts a hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh.

"So agreeable. Thank you."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Aden doesn't flinch as the dagger flies past his head. "It's going to take more than that to scare me. I've had more than my fair share of items thrown at me and I've learned the signs that will tell me if the item is aimed for me or just near me."

"Something humorous, huh?" Aden taps his chin in thought. "How about the story of how I met Bitch, I mean Rin?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:59 pm

"Sounds like the two of you get along quite well." Susan smirks. "Tell away!"
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Aden gets off the couch and heads for their room. He gives Azazel a small bob of his head before leaving. Once back in their room he plops himself onto the bed. "I got up from you for like no reason. I missed you bed," he says into the sheets.

Now that he had his fill he sits up and looks at Susan. "How did I meet Bitch again?" He stares off into the corner before it comes back to him. "Oh yes, it wasn't that long ago. This is by far my most recent story."

"We first meet shortly after the Son Tanusia incident," he begins as he tries to better recall the memory. "We meet in a tavern in a town not far from Son Tanusia."

"I had just scored a lot of money during all the chaos and was celebrating. I was having a good time and all eyes were on me, after all how can they not," he pause to strike a majestic pose, "all eyes but one, Bitch's."

"She was sitting at the bar trying to be as inconspicuous as possible and she succeeded but probably only because of me. She was wearing this large cloak that looked like it had gone through hell and she had the hood pulled over her head so much that you couldn't see her face at all. She looked very suspicious, needless to say she had caught my attention."

"I wanted to see what was under that cloak because from behind I couldn't tell if she was a man or a woman. Curiosity got the better of me and I went up to her to satisfy me. I shall admit that I probably should have gone about it a better way but I was full of pride that day and so with no warning I pulled her hood right off."

"I will be completely honest I was incredibly attracted to Bitch. Long brown hair that matched her hazel eyes and a small face to match, she is quite pretty but her beauty was a bit lost with the scathing look she sent me. And before I could react to anything she tried to stab me with her sword! Talk about rude, huh?"

"After the first strike a fight broke out between us, obviously. I thought it would be an easy fight, you've seen Bitch, right? She's small and dainty but damn is she strong. A few minutes in I realized that this was a fight I didn't want but she wasn't going to let it end, not so easily anyway. I still don't know what happened to her or what's Bitch's backstory but I do know she was struggling with something terrible that day, which was just my damn luck."

"Eventually I managed to get away from her and had to cut my celebration short," he grumbles at that part and mutters "Stupid Bitch."

"We've seem to have the worse luck as we randomly meet each other at the most randomness places before we both joined the same guild." He makes a face before muttering to himself, "why in the world did we join the same guild?"

"Anyway, I don't think she has forgiven me for that day, which was stupid it is just a damn hood!"

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:24 pm

After a moment, Azazel joins the pair in Susan's room, slice of cake in hand. She plops onto the floor and leans against a wall, listening to the tail end of Aden's story.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:31 pm

"Stripping other people without permission does seem to end badly for you, doesn't it?" Susan snickers slightly.

"Oh, Azazel, welcome to my room. I see you didn't accidentally try to open the door with one of the trapped books..."

Looking back to Aden, she smirks.

"Of course, if you keep meeting, perhaps it is fate. Perhaps you are destined to be together!"

Pointing her remote at Aden she summons a shower of flower petals and laughs hysterically.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content