Good luck!


    The Main Campaign!

    Share
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Fri May 11, 2012 7:18 pm

    Vasani Shepard wrote: Vasani hands the package off to the bishop and warily waits for him to open it an confirm that its in the right place.

    If she wanted to deliver packages, she would have became a courier, not a guardsman. Her attention span is nearing its end and her eyes wander around the Abbey curiously. She never spent much time here.


    Perception check to see what's going on, because I can. +0

    The elven bishop turns to Vasani, greeting her in a deep rustic voice, "Ah, good tidings to you.. whats this? A package for me? Seems like the boys down in Beau'Navire screwed up with the labels again. Regardless, many thanks to you, and thank you for catching this mix-up. Take it easy, and walk with the divines and all that."

    YOU HAVE DELIVERED THE ODDLY FRAGRANT PACKAGE !

    Dungeon wrote:The member 'Vasani Shepard' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :

    YOU HAVE MADE THE HARD DC!

    Oh good god this is going to be good. Peering back inside the monastery, you notice that they have already begun to setup for to marrow's celebration; large feast tables setup, so many different kinds of forks and knives, large platters that will soon be filled with hot food, and large redwood kegs full of various wines and spirits. Looks like this year Adam had set up a small makeshift stage for some of the town's more musically adept to play, and you even spot some fireworks.
    avatar
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Harvest Witch

    Posts : 132
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Tabitha Oakenfleur on Fri May 11, 2012 7:38 pm

    Dungeon Master Orange wrote:Tabitha's brothers cheer as they watch her catch the cow and bring it back to safety at the top of the terrace. Rodrick and the other cows rush to their side; "Good god Tabby, that was amazing! I can already tell, you are going to make this old pappy of yours proud in the Watch."

    After giving Bessie a once-over to make sure she's no worse for wear, Tabitha gives her a friendly pat on the rump, encouraging her to trot off to join her bovine brethren. Waving to her family and feeling rather proud of herself, she returns to the crate she so hastily set down in her rush to save the cow. Just making sure she didn't jostle anything too badly, she opens it up to check her cargo...
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Fri May 11, 2012 7:42 pm

    Metah Fore wrote:Yay bread! So delicious. Not cake, but still pretty tasty, and it will probably come in handy later. Now back to business, there was is something funny about this crate.

    "The folks at the Abbey shouldn't need farm equipment, and I wasn't paying too much attention when I grabbed my crate, perhaps I grabbed the wrong one. Maybe I'll stop by the von Vechtan's place first, if nothing else I might run into Tabitha and compare notes."

    Decision made Metah bounds towards the farmer's terrace.


    Tabitha Oakenfleur wrote:After giving Bessie a once-over to make sure she's no worse for wear, Tabitha gives her a friendly pat on the rump, encouraging her to trot off to join her bovine brethren. Waving to her family and feeling rather proud of herself, she returns to the crate she so hastily set down in her rush to save the cow. Just making sure she didn't jostle anything too badly, she opens it up to check her cargo...


    You notice Metah walking towards you, holding a crate full of farming equipment, from the corner of your eye. Instantly you notice something is wrong.

    When you open up the crate, you notice it is full of shipping invoices, gold pouches, and what seems to be new store shelving.

    It doesn't take much insight for both of you to realize there has been a mix-up at this point.
    avatar
    Vasani Shepard
    Pirate Queen

    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Vasani Shepard on Fri May 11, 2012 8:10 pm

    She gives the festival area a longing stare. Sneaking into the back probably wouldn't be worth getting kicked out of the Talon on her first day. Besides, a party's no fun without the crowds. She sets off for the farmer's terrace to hopefully catch up with the others.


    Last edited by Vasani Shepard on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Fri May 11, 2012 8:22 pm

    Vasani Shepard wrote: She gives the festival area a longing stare. Sneaking into the back probably wouldn't be worth getting kicked out of the Talon on her first day. Besides, a party's no fun without the crowds. She sets off for the farmer's terrace to hopefully catch up with the others.

    Upon reaching the farmer's terrace, you are modestly waved at by your father. Tabitha and Metah also turn towards you, it appears they have discovered the mix-up as well.

    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 29

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Metah Fore on Fri May 11, 2012 11:18 pm

    "Sooooooo looks like we have a bit of a mix up. Since we are right here we may as well take care of the von Vetchan's package, and then we can all go back to Market Terrace and give away the last package."

    Grinning widely at the chance to continue valiantly helping the local civilians, Metah strolls up to the Von Vechtan residence and knocks on the door.

    "EXCUUUUSE ME! I believe we have a package for you!"



    Perception +5 to see if there is anything interesting in the house.
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Fri May 11, 2012 11:18 pm

    The member 'Metah Fore' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Vasani Shepard
    Pirate Queen

    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Vasani Shepard on Sun May 13, 2012 2:40 am

    Looks like they have the boxes under control, despite the mix-up. Vasani looks to the sky. Still a few more hours of daylight left before she needs to get ready for the "night watch". She glances at Metah and Tabby out of the corner of her eye, doing her best not to look shifty. They can totally handle this.

    She climbs atop her glidewing and nudges him towards the edge of the terrace. With a final glance back, they take the plunge down to the base of the great redwood.

    Grinning like an idiot, she looks around. Seems like a nice day to be near the water. With that thought, Vasani and Jax travel towards the edge of forest to the north, along the river.




    Perception: +0, just to stay alert


    Last edited by Vasani Shepard on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Sun May 13, 2012 2:40 am

    The member 'Vasani Shepard' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Mon May 14, 2012 8:22 pm

    Metah Fore wrote:"Sooooooo looks like we have a bit of a mix up. Since we are right here we may as well take care of the von Vetchan's package, and then we can all go back to Market Terrace and give away the last package."

    Grinning widely at the chance to continue valiantly helping the local civilians, Metah strolls up to the Von Vechtan residence and knocks on the door.

    "EXCUUUUSE ME! I believe we have a package for you!"



    Perception +5 to see if there is anything interesting in the house.


    Mrs. von Vechtan opens the door to notice Metah and Tabitha holding a crate. "Oh that must be the equipment my husband ordered, great! I will go grab him now, so come on inside and make yourself at home. Can I get you anything to drink?" The gnome then scurries in to the next room to get her husband.

    "Klemn? Your package is here!"

    Mr. von Vechtan walks in to the room, looking as if he just woken from a nap. "Hello there Tabby, how's the first day at the job? And hello to you too young... lady... I don't believe we have gotten the chance to meet yet," says the gnome, with an outstretched hand, "My name is Klemn von Vechtan, and thank you two for delivering this to me.


    Dungeon wrote:The member 'Metah Fore' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :

    YOU MADE THE HARD DC!

    Though the von Vechtans seem to be a very homey Red Terrace farming family, their home is decorated with various exotic and foreign decorations; vases, paintings, weaponry, heirlooms, all seemingly from different parts of the world, far from the modest village of Red Terrace. Upon a mantle you spot a photograph, which seems to be of Mr. von Vechtan and two of his.. brothers maybe? You also notice a few other family photographs. Weddings, children, nieces and nephews, and other typical imagery.

    Vasani Shepard wrote:Looks like they have the boxes under control, despite the mix-up. Vasani looks to the sky. Still a few more hours of daylight left before she needs to get ready for the "night watch". She glances at Metah and Tabby out of the corner of her eye, doing her best not to look shifty. They can totally handle this.

    She climbs atop her glidewing and nudges him towards the edge of the terrace. With a final glance back, they take the plunge down to the base of the great redwood.

    Grinning like an idiot, she looks around. Seems like a nice day to be near the water. With that thought, Vasani and Jax travel towards the edge of forest to the north, along the river.




    Perception: +0, just to stay alert




    You glide along the river with Jax, watching the river's edge very closely. There isn't a chance Brandis can be right about his bet, if the Goblin King really had his palace on the water, surely a boat would see it; poor Brandis is gonna lose some money some day on that bet. You give up on the search and instead enjoy your sunset flight, taking in the tranquil air. However, you are interrupted as a white blur flies past you, heading west, deeper in to the forest. The hell was that?

    avatar
    Vasani Shepard
    Pirate Queen

    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Vasani Shepard on Mon May 14, 2012 8:37 pm

    Dungeon Master Orange wrote:
    You glide along the river with Jax, watching the river's edge very closely. There isn't a chance Brandis can be right about his bet, if the Goblin King really had his palace on the water, surely a boat would see it; poor Brandis is gonna lose some money some day on that bet. You give up on the search and instead enjoy your sunset flight, taking in the tranquil air. However, you are interrupted as a white blur flies past you, heading west, deeper in to the forest. The hell was that?

    What the fuck was that? Vasani's eyes desperately scan the forest looking for a sign as to what could have possibly passed her at such high speeds. With a wild grin on her face, she darts into the forest to the west, trying to keep up.

    Perception or nature check to follow this mysterious blur. Both +0. SO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH. >:[


    Last edited by Vasani Shepard on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Mon May 14, 2012 8:37 pm

    The member 'Vasani Shepard' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :




    Son of a bitch..
    avatar
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Harvest Witch

    Posts : 132
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Tabitha Oakenfleur on Mon May 14, 2012 8:42 pm

    Dungeon Master Orange wrote: Mr. von Vechtan walks in to the room, looking as if he just woken from a nap. "Hello there Tabby, how's the first day at the job? And hello to you too young... lady... I don't believe we have gotten the chance to meet yet," says the gnome, with an outstretched hand, "My name is Klemn von Vechtan, and thank you two for delivering this to me.

    Tabby smiles to Klemn as they hand him his shipment. "'Aright so far. There was a little mix up with some of the packages so it wouldn't hurt to make sure everything's accounted for, but I'm pretty sure we managed that alright. Dad just about lost Bessie when our winch gave out...we're lucky my crow's a quick one. Other than that, we really don't have anything until our night watch tonight." She looks around, suddenly getting the feeling something is missing. Aaaaand then it hits her. "Oh for...did Vasani not come in with us? Not again...not already," she mutters, throwing up her arms. That woman...

    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 29

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Metah Fore on Mon May 14, 2012 10:58 pm

    "Awe, Tabby don't worry, Vasani is probably just searching for evil doers, I'm sure we can handle the last delivery on our own!"

    Metah grins broadly and pats Tabitha on the back, perhaps a bit too hard, before remembering to act with some degree of politeness and acknowledge Klemn.
    "By the way, Mr. Klemn, sir, my name is Metah! Metah Fore to be specific. Whats the deal with that photo on your mantle? The one with you and two other fellas?"
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Tue May 15, 2012 12:22 am

    Tabitha Oakenfleur wrote: Tabby smiles to Klemn as they hand him his shipment. "'Aright so far. There was a little mix up with some of the packages so it wouldn't hurt to make sure everything's accounted for, but I'm pretty sure we managed that alright. Dad just about lost Bessie when our winch gave out...we're lucky my crow's a quick one. Other than that, we really don't have anything until our night watch tonight." She looks around, suddenly getting the feeling something is missing. Aaaaand then it hits her. "Oh for...did Vasani not come in with us? Not again...not already," she mutters, throwing up her arms. That woman...


    "Ah! I thought I heard a cow outside my window, Jessie thought I was going mad. I'm sure you heard it enough, but you are going to make one excellent member of the Watch."

    Metah Fore wrote:"Awe, Tabby don't worry, Vasani is probably just searching for evil doers, I'm sure we can handle the last delivery on our own!"

    Metah grins broadly and pats Tabitha on the back, perhaps a bit too hard, before remembering to act with some degree of politeness and acknowledge Klemn.
    "By the way, Mr. Klemn, sir, my name is Metah! Metah Fore to be specific. Whats the deal with that photo on your mantle? The one with you and two other fellas?"

    Klemn scratches his mustache and wanders up to the mantle, amused by Metah's curiosity. The gnome, standing only as tall as Metah, pats himher on the back.



    "You have quite the eye. Afterall, that is an old photograph; granted we don't change a whole lot. That is a photograph of my two brothers, the older being Klumn and the younger being Kl-, uh.. Leopold. A while after our mother passed we went our separate ways, though we still keep in touch. I typically have to keep the other two from tearing each other apart."

    Outside, you notice the sun seems to be setting. Cameron will be expecting you soon!


    Vasani Shepard wrote:What the fuck was that? Vasani's eyes desperately scan the forest looking for a sign as to what could have possibly passed her at such high speeds. With a wild grin on her face, she darts into the forest to the west, trying to keep up.

    Perception or nature check to follow this mysterious blur. Both +0. SO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH. >:[


    Jax takes off after the blur with a loud cry. The two of you race through the forest at high speeds, weaving through the dense redwoods. The white blur jumps back and forth through the forest, getting farther and farther away. It almost appears to be.. fleeing.
    avatar
    Vasani Shepard
    Pirate Queen

    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Vasani Shepard on Tue May 15, 2012 12:35 am

    Dungeon Master Orange wrote:
    Jax takes off after the blur with a loud cry. The two of you race through the forest at high speeds, weaving through the dense redwoods. The white blur jumps back and forth through the forest, getting farther and farther away. It almost appears to be.. fleeing.

    She calls out to the creature, probably in vain. "Hey! Wait up!" What is that thing? She's never seen anything move so fast. Wondering where it could possibly be going, she continues the chase.


    Last edited by Vasani Shepard on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 29

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Metah Fore on Tue May 15, 2012 1:32 am

    "Siblings, I know all about that! Being the mature sibling? I know nothing about that. Anyways, nice as it may be to meet you, we have one last package to deliver, and then we have to report for duty. You know, unless you have cake or something, then we could probably stay a few more minutes."

    Metah glances hopefully in the general direction of the kitchen before smiling at Tabby and indicating that they should probably get moving, not that he or she feels the need to remind Tabby of responsibility, she reminds Metah eerily of her older sister, but then so do most semi-mature females.
    avatar
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Harvest Witch

    Posts : 132
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Tabitha Oakenfleur on Thu May 17, 2012 10:57 pm

    Tabby simply smiles and nods her agreement. They were almost done and there wasn't much point in stalling, though the hungry look in Metah's eyes was a bit unsettling. Not to mention the peculiar look Tabby herself was getting... As they leave, Tabitha takes a quick glance down from their terrace to see if she can catch where Vasani gallivanted off to and if she's caused any more trouble than usual.

    Bonus to Perception Roll:+11
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu May 17, 2012 10:57 pm

    The member 'Tabitha Oakenfleur' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu May 17, 2012 11:58 pm

    Metah Fore wrote:"Siblings, I know all about that! Being the mature sibling? I know nothing about that. Anyways, nice as it may be to meet you, we have one last package to deliver, and then we have to report for duty. You know, unless you have cake or something, then we could probably stay a few more minutes."

    Metah glances hopefully in the general direction of the kitchen before smiling at Tabby and indicating that they should probably get moving, not that he or she feels the need to remind Tabby of responsibility, she reminds Metah eerily of her older sister, but then so do most semi-mature females.

    Tabitha Oakenfleur wrote:Tabby simply smiles and nods her agreement. They were almost done and there wasn't much point in stalling, though the hungry look in Metah's eyes was a bit unsettling. Not to mention the peculiar look Tabby herself was getting... As they leave, Tabitha takes a quick glance down from their terrace to see if she can catch where Vasani gallivanted off to and if she's caused any more trouble than usual.

    Bonus to Perception Roll:+11

    Try as you might, Vasani had really gotten away without a trace this time. You decide to give up and finish up your delivery.

    The two of you stop by The Bear Minimum and drop off Bear's package before heading back to your captain for your final duty of the evening. It has been a long day of walking around the terrace, you could use a relaxing evening flight through the forest.



    You spot Cameron waiting at the Watcher's Courtyard, but fail to spot Ms. Shepard with him. Where the hell did Vasani run off to?

    Cameron waves you over, and asks how the delivery went, "So, how did it go? Did you get a feel for the town? For me, it felt like I was exploring it for the first time again, seeing it in a whole new light."


    Vasani Shepard wrote: She calls out to the creature, probably in vain. "Hey! Wait up!" What is that thing? She's never seen anything move so fast. Wondering where it could possibly be going, she continues the chase.

    It is no use. The blur is quickly fading from your sight.

    Now that the blur is gone, it is apparent you hear a loud rumbling.. from behind you. In fact, you think you may have heard it for a while now.

    It is getting louder.

    And louder.

    Dungeon Master Orange wrote:The member 'Vasani Shepard' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :




    Son of a bitch..

    You did NOT make the EASY DC.

    ...

    You hear trees snapping, and ground moving. You turn. The hell is that giant thing-- , wait, is it coming right at --








    ...











    ...












    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 29

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Metah Fore on Sun May 20, 2012 3:14 pm

    "It was tons of fun! Is there anything else we can do right now, sir? If not can we please go flying? Maybe then we will be able to find Vasani, she vanished earlier, and she might be off fighting crime without us!"
    avatar
    Vasani Shepard
    Pirate Queen

    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Vasani Shepard on Sun May 20, 2012 4:45 pm

    When I get around to waking up...


    Vasani slowly opens her eyes and stares up at the sky above. What the hell happened and why was she laying outside? She feels like the day after a particularly good party.

    She sits up and hisses at the jolt of pain that runs through her. She takes in her surroundings and remembers getting knocked off her bird before everything went black. Jax. She hopes he's okay. She was going to find whatever that thing was and kill it.

    She scans the nearby trees as she stands up, hand on the pommel of her sword, just waiting to be jumped again.



    Perception:+0 To look around for Jax, any potential threat, and just take in the general area.


    Last edited by Vasani Shepard on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Sun May 20, 2012 4:45 pm

    The member 'Vasani Shepard' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Sun May 20, 2012 10:00 pm

    Metah Fore wrote:"It was tons of fun! Is there anything else we can do right now, sir? If not can we please go flying? Maybe then we will be able to find Vasani, she vanished earlier, and she might be off fighting crime without us!"

    The two of you proceed explain to Cameron how your quest went. "Ah, a mix up? You saved us a lot of trouble catching it, well done. Here, your pay for today and some extra for your extra initiative."

    Your party has been awarded 50 exp!

    Your party has been awarded 10g each!

    Your party has been awarded 50 BONUS exp!

    Your party has been awarded a BONUS of 15g each!

    At this moment, Panzer makes a landing on his crow near your party; he looks exhausted, as if he had been running around all day. "Cameron, if I may a moment? It seems that Box and Sven have not made it back yet from their patrol."

    Cameron nods quietly, analyzing the situation. It isn't the kind of news that a new captain wants to hear. "Tabitha, Metah? It seems we have a more specific goal for tonight's patrol. You see, Box and Svenhelm have not yet come back from their evening patrol. Now, it isn't necessarily something to worry about yet, but we will try and look for them this evening and make sure they are okay. Hopefully we will run in to Vasani along the way, but if we do not, try and spot her too.

    The captain hands the two of you a backpack of supplies, and holds on to the pack originally intended for Vasani.


    You have acquired (1) WATCH PATROL KIT!
    -Inside contains (2) FLARES! (1) FIRST AID KIT! (1) BUNDLE OF ROPE! (1) LANTERN!

    Cameron turns and smirks, "Hey now, don't look so serious alright? Everything is fine. The night patrol is usually the relaxing one, where you can fly freely in the night sky. Take it easy."

    The three ravens, Skuttle, Yquity, and Chakra soar down to pick up their riders, and set off the edge of Red Terrace.




    "Gods, will you look at that? They really have home lit up for tomorrow. I better stop gawking before I run in to a branch. Alright than, be on the lookout for Sven or Box; they might be mid-flight too, so just keep your eyes open. Though, because it is so dark out, you might need to rely more on insight or your knowledge of the land better than your eyes"

    Vasani Shepard wrote:When I get around to waking up...


    Vasani slowly opens her eyes and stares up at the sky above. What the hell happened and why was she laying outside? She feels like the day after a particularly good party.

    She sits up and hisses at the jolt of pain that runs through her. She takes in her surroundings and remembers getting knocked off her bird before everything went black. Jax. She hopes he's okay. She was going to find whatever that thing was and kill it.

    She scans the nearby trees as she stands up, hand on the pommel of her sword, just waiting to be jumped again.



    Perception:+0 To look around for Jax, any potential threat, and just take in the general area.

    Wha.. whazsa..

    What happen.......


    You occasionally fade in and out of consciousness, but you are still not completely conscious.







    avatar
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Harvest Witch

    Posts : 132
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Tabitha Oakenfleur on Sun May 20, 2012 10:37 pm

    Dungeon Master Orange wrote:"Gods, will you look at that? They really have home lit up for tomorrow. I better stop gawking before I run in to a branch. Alright than, be on the lookout for Sven or Box; they might be mid-flight too, so just keep your eyes open. Though, because it is so dark out, you might need to rely more on insight or your knowledge of the land better than your eyes"

    Tabby allows Kord to do his own navigating as she, too, takes in the sights. "It is beautiful. They've decorated every year as far back as I can remember, but this...maybe it's seeing it here, but it does seem more...magical." She forces herself to focus once again. Sure, Vasani has always had a penchant for running off, but usually she'd be back by now to brag about her exploits. It wouldn't be nearly so worrisome if it weren't for the other two missing at the same time. Using her memory of the lay of the land from her farm-terrace view, she strains her eyes to see anything out of the ordinary--anything unnatural.

    In the event we are paying attention to such things, I do have elven low-light vision.
    Bonus to Nature Roll:+13


    Last edited by Tabitha Oakenfleur on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:48 pm