Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!


+3
Talia
Clerical Error
Dungeon Master Orange
7 posters

    The Brothers Gray

    Talia
    Talia


    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    The Brothers Gray - Page 9 Empty Re: The Brothers Gray

    Post  Talia Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:00 am

    Troy scowls as he looks down into the mine shaft. He turns his attention to the statues cluttering the building and his expression softens slightly. Would anyone even want these? Seeing someone's final moments frozen in time isn't the most comforting. He looks closer for any sort of mementos he could take back.


    Perception???: +1
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin


    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    The Brothers Gray - Page 9 Empty Re: The Brothers Gray

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:00 am

    The member 'Troy Velasco' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    The Brothers Gray - Page 9 Forumdice4
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin


    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    The Brothers Gray - Page 9 Empty Re: The Brothers Gray

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:09 am

    Troy Velasco wrote:Troy scowls as he looks down into the mine shaft. He turns his attention to the statues cluttering the building and his expression softens slightly. Would anyone even want these? Seeing someone's final moments frozen in time isn't the most comforting. He looks closer for any sort of mementos he could take back.


    Perception???: +1
    You look around, and only see the statues staring back at you. Not exactly the best kind of souvenir to bring back home..

    You can't help but feel an itching feeling that the halfling probably has at least a few silvers worth of loot on him. The chain looks easy enough to climb, but you aren't sure if it is worth your time or not.
    Talia
    Talia


    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    The Brothers Gray - Page 9 Empty Re: The Brothers Gray

    Post  Talia Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:29 pm

    Troy steps to the edge of the mining pit and peers down with a grim expression on his face. He sends out another sphere of light to the bottom of the pit and grasps the chain. Best make sure he's really dead... He climbs down the chain and kicks the halfling corpse, none too gently. Satisfied, Troy looks around the pit searching for anything out of place before crouching down to check the halfling's pockets.

    Perception: +1
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin


    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    The Brothers Gray - Page 9 Empty Re: The Brothers Gray

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:29 pm

    The member 'Troy Velasco' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    The Brothers Gray - Page 9 Forumdice5
    Vasani
    Vasani
    Pirate Queen


    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    The Brothers Gray - Page 9 Empty Re: The Brothers Gray

    Post  Vasani Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:12 am

    The door to the mine shaft bursts open and bangs harshly against the wall and a blur of red and green speeds towards Troy. The blur appears to be a small woman with a shock of red hair and she leaps onto Troy's back.

    "Testosterone! I found this map! It leads to treasure!" The woman waves a piece of parchment in front of his face. She squeezes her legs against his ribs, as if she was urging a horse forward. "Let's gooooo! TO ADVENTURE!"


    Still slightly shocked at his captain's sudden appearance, Troy staggers out the door, but not before glancing over his shoulders at his party members with a concerned look. No ones moved...

    The pair continues off into the distance as the woman launches into an elaborate tale about how she acquired her new treasure map.



    (I'm going to Virginia for a week. Carry on without me. Seriously, someone post.)

    Sponsored content


    The Brothers Gray - Page 9 Empty Re: The Brothers Gray

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:06 am