Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Azazel
Susan Evensong
Xhiero/Val
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 10

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 12 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 10

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:15 am

With a huff, Azazel lets go of dagger and sits on the bed. "I think I can manage."

"Is there a reason for your visit, Sloan? I thought you did not want to be here when 'Princey' was here." A smirk twists her lips unbidden upon remembering Xhiero's nickname.

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:21 am

"Visit?" He laughs as he leaned against a table. "I've been here for awhile without anyone knowing. I must say your home is very...lively."

Sloan's hand slides over a pile of paper. He picks up a piece and flips it back and forth before losing interest and letting it flutter back onto the stack.

"As long as his Royal Pain in the Ass doesn't know I am here, it is fine. All he can think of is killing me when he spots me."

The drow steps away from the desk and circles her room, examining the decor before he sits down next to her. An arm wraps around her shoulder as he moves his face closer to her's.

"Are you bored, love?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:31 am

"You did kidnap him, turn him into a woman, and try to sell him. I think his hostility is a little warranted." Azazel raises an eyebrow as if daring him to disagree.

She shrugs his arm off her shoulders and puts some space between them before turning to glare at him. "I thought the answer to that question was obvious by me tempting fate with throwing daggers."

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:35 am

Sloan let out another laugh.

"That is the least of his worries. We have not been on good terms for many, many years now." Noticing her scoot away from him, he his grin grew wider at her discomfort.

"Shall I entertain you? What else would you like to do other then tossing a dagger at your heart? It be a shame to ruin that dress."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:45 am

Azazel scoots to lean against the pile of pillows near the head of the bed and looks at Sloan with open curiosity. "What happened between the two of you?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:48 am

"Come now, love, don't bring up unsettling topics. I was getting comfortable." Giving up on invading Azazel's space Sloan laid down onto the mattress with his arms behind his head.

"Information does not come free, hun. What are you willing to pay for some stories and dirt of our past."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:58 am

Azazel smirks. "Why would I pay you when I could just ask Xhiero?"

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:03 am

Sloan sighed and pulled out a flask from his side and unscrews it. He takes a long drink from it.

RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 12 Drink

This woman....

"What if he doesn't want to talk about it? What are you going to do?" Sloan passed the flask towards Azazel.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:07 am

Azazel declined the flask with a wave of her hand and frowns. She knew she would not pry into any topic Xhiero truly did not wish to discuss. And how often would she have the chance to ask Sloan?

Reluctantly she responds, "What would you want in return?"

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:22 am

The usual grin spreads across his face again at her response. He rolled over onto his stomach and put the flask back on his belt.

"The things people will do for information." Sloan smiled and crawled closer to Azazel.

"Gold is not something I need...although it is fun to steal." He ran a finger under her chin as his face close in towards her's.

RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 12 Smolder

"How about one kiss, love."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:33 am

Azazel chuckles and pushes him away, though not without some difficulty. "No deal. Sorry I am not that desperate for my curiosity to be sated."

"Do you have another request?"

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:42 am

"You are no fun, kitty." Sloan sigh. He rolls over onto the pile of pillows at the other side of the bed.

"Deal is off. But if you change your mind..." The drow playfully tap his lip and winked at her. He takes another drink from his flask only to find it empty. A drunken laugh came from his mouth before his arm holding the flask drops across his chest and he falls asleep.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:49 am

Azazel rolls her eyes and gets out of bed. She grabs Sloan's flask and drops it on the bedside table before pulling a blanket over him. As she does so, she takes note of his tattered ears with a frown.

She heads to her dresser to change into her pajamas before falling on to a couch on the other side of her room .

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:01 am

Sloan wakes up a couple hours later as he struggle to get the blanket off of him.

"Who puts a blanket over a person in this god forsaken heat!" He gather the cloth in his arms and tossed it aside. The drow notices Azazel asleep on the couch at the other end of the room. He swipes his flask from the table and puts it away.

As quietly as he can, Sloan walks over to her sleeping form and watches her. He leans forward towards her face, their lips almost touched but he stops. Sloan pulls away and let out a short, faint laugh.

"I may be bad, but I am still a gentleman. Well...somewhat of a gentleman."

He turns away from her and jumps out the window.
    Clerical Error

Post  Clerical Error Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:41 am

Lexa nods at Val and flips to another page. Chewing the end of the pen thoughtfully, she stares at the paper in silence before she finally begins writing.

[In a nearby kingdom, a temple to Ohgam, lays long abandoned beneath a library of rare and dangerous books. Due to the nature of the books the library is jealously guarded, and while it may be possible to break in, we will have to brave many nearly impossible traps. However, the king can grant access to the library, if we can convince him to do so.]
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Val read through the note Lexa had scribble.

"I feel like this is a job for Xhiero. He's good at negotiating." He handed Xhiero the note and leaned onto the side of the couch.

Xhiero looked at the note before turning back to Lexa.

"When should we head out. I will do my best to ask the king, but most of the time things never work out as we want them to." He ran a hand through his hair.

"We may need Azazel as a plan B to barge through."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Azazel wakes up the next morning with a sore and stiff back from sleeping on the little couch. She stands with a grimace and looks over to the bed, both unsurprised and annoyed Sloan was gone. "If he is going to kick me out of my own bed, he better damn well use it."

She slowly makes the bed, gets a quick shower, puts on some fresh clothes before she rejoins the rest of the party while trying to subtly rub the knots out of her back.

"Did I hear barge through?"

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:58 pm

"If we fail to convince a king to let us into his library." Xhiero responded to Azazel. He noticed her discomfort.

"Slept on the wrong side of the bed?" He walked over to her and help massage it.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:03 pm

"The wrong side of the couch is more like it." Azazel sighs. "I had a guest that took over my bed."

"So, when are we heading out for this destiny business?"

Clerical Error

Post  Clerical Error Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Lexa scribbles another note and hands it to Val.

[I could talk to him as well, but you'd need to get us into the castle and find a way to make him sleep.]

She looks around the room nervously. She isn't used to being around other people when injured, and she resists the urge to try and hide.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:15 pm

"Guest?" Xhiero raised his eyebrow at Azazel. "What kind of a guest would take you bed?"

Val notice Lexa's discomfort and walks over to the child. He slid his hand under her arm and lifted her up for a brief moment. Val sat down in her place and let her sit on his lap, gently stroking her head.

"Your destiny mission can wait until you are fully heal." He smiled at her. "Rest for a bit. Don't worry, we are all here to protect and care for you. There is no need to be uncomfortable around us."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:23 pm

"Sloan." Azazel shrug and stretches out her back, finally starting to feel better. "He was apparently drunk enough to fall asleep. Foolish to let his guard down like that."

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:45 pm

RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 12 Tumblr_loyzkuoWBs1qjhykbo1_500

"I wish you have let me known. I would gladly slice his head from his shoulder." Xhiero's tone changed to a growl.

"Especially for sleeping on your bed."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:53 pm

"He caused no harm. There was no point in alarming you."

Azazel puts a hand on Xhiero's cheek and turns his head to look at her. "What happened between the two of you? I do not think I have seen you hold on to so much anger towards someone."

Clerical Error

Post  Clerical Error Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:55 pm

"Wow, a short time ago you'd never even had a boyfriend, and now you have your own harem." Susan smirks.

Lexa flinches initially as Val lifts her, but calms and allows herself to be held. She smiles shyly up at Val while he strokes her hair, before beginning to write again.

[I should be well enough to leave in a few hours, if everyone is okay with that. Can I touch your ears?]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:41 pm