Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

5 posters

Boatversations

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Boatversations - Page 20 Empty Re: Boatversations

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:05 pm

Holding back her laughter is getting increasingly difficult and Vasani bites her lip to keep silent. "At least he's honest."

Vasani smirks and pats the poor man's shoulder. "I look forward to our date, darling. Will we be waiting til we hit land?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:33 pm

Craig grabs Vasani's hands and stares earnestly into her eyes.

"What do you want? If you would like to go on a date RIGHT NOW, I would make that happen for you."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:49 pm

Vasani's eyes flash towards Susan and back to Craig, slightly taken aback by his enthusiasm.

With a slightly mischievous grin she replies, "I do find myself curious what kind of date you could plan on a ship in the middle of the sea."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:21 am

"Okay!" He replies with determination. "You wait right here, I'll be RIGHT BACK." With that he excitedly darts off.

Susan watches him leave with a raised eyebrow.

"Vasani, what are you doing to that poor boy?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:27 am

"He's awfully enthusiastic isn't he?" Vasani rubs her neck. "I'm not exactly used to this."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:29 am

"How is someone as beautiful and experienced as you are not used to dates?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:32 am

"I usually just skip to the end." Vasani shrugs. "It's what everyone's after anyway. Why bother with the show of going on a date?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:37 am

"Mostly, because it makes earnest young men like him extremely happy to have the chance to make you happy." Susan grins.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:42 am

Vasani lifts an eyebrow. "If you say so. That hasn't been my experience, but I guess there's always a chance for something different."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:45 am

"Well, what has it been like, in your experience?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:22 am

"Earnest young men that want me to make them happy." Vasani rolls her eyes and shrugs. "Like I said, everyone seems to just want the sex, so I just cut out the middleman so to speak."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:43 am

"Perhaps you just went on dates with the wrong people." Susan muses. "Although, your method is quite efficient."

Soon Craig returns, slightly better dressed than before, medallions completely absent, and his hair brushed neatly. He bows deeply to Vasani and offers her his hand.

"Shall we, My Lady?" He asks looking up at her with a mischievous smile.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:58 pm

Vasani takes in Craig as he stands before her, slightly surprised. "Someone cleans up well," she says with a grin as she accepts his hand and stands from her seat.

Looking over her shoulder at Susan, she winks. "I guess we'll see if you're right. Don't wait up."

She returns her attention to her date and gives him a wide grin. "Ready when you are, pet."

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:20 pm

Craig blushes with pleasure and with a grin guides Vasani back to the Seawolf. A trail of rose petals leads to a grove of orange trees on the deck. Beneath the trees rests a small picnic with several types of finger foods, music emanates from a small electronic device.

"I was surprised to find so many trees on a ship, but it sure is nice."

Smiling bashfully, he hands Vasani two bouquets, one daisies, the other a bit more... interesting.

"

Boatversations - Page 20 Wpid-finalgroomsmencouquetinglass1
    "Please have a seat." 

Susan shrugs and wanders the boat to watch Troy work boredly.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:49 pm

Vasani looks at the trail of petals and picnic with bemusement. This is very... romantic?

She laughs loudly as she takes the bouquets. "I've never seen a bouquet like this before," she says motioning towards the one filled with alcohol. "It certainly is my style. Thank you."

She takes a seat and cracks open one of the little bottles of rum, taking a sip. "I must say, I'm a bit impressed at how much you accomplished in so little time. On a ship no less."

Troy sighs and looks at Susan out of the corner of his eye. "Are you bored again already?"

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:06 pm

"Aha, well I was usually the one I'm charge of organizing things on my old ship... maybe that explains my unpopularity." He laughs as he prepares a plate of food and passes it to Vasani.

"Thank you for agreeing to such a sudden request."

"Vasani made a new friend and abandoned meeeee. " Susan whines as she watches Troy.

"I guess people want to be around you when you're likeable."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:36 pm

"Of course. I wouldn't have wanted to miss this." She chuckles and grab a bite of food. She tilts her head and looks at Craig as she eats. "I can't see why you'd be unpopular. Maybe your old crew were just assholes."

"Why didn't you go with her? Or is the friend you take issue with."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:46 pm

"Nah, they are good guys. Just rough around the edges, not fond of being bossed around by someone like me." He pours a glass of wine and offers her some.

"How did you meet your crew? Pick em all up in a barfight?"

"I... do not believe I'm welcome on that particular excursion. And I certainly wouldn't want to foil such adorably earnest efforts. So, I'm afraid I'm at a loss. Besides, bothering you is amusing!"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:59 pm

"First that lovely bouquet of liquor and now wine. Are you trying to get me drunk?" Vasani asks as she takes the glass with a smirk.

She takes a sip before answering his question, a fond smile on her face. "A good deal were picked up in bar fights. I have a rule where my crew has to be able to at least hold their own in a fight against me to join up, so recruiting during a bar fight just streamlines the process." She chuckles.

"A few others were picked up from other ships we raided and wanted to switch sides. I'm a bit more careful with those. If they're so willing to abandon their crew to join me, what's to say they wouldn't do it again if someone raided my ship?"

"How'd you get into pirating?"

"Earnest efforts?" Troy stares at Susan before shaking his head. "Nevermind. I probably don't want to know."

"I find it hard to believe I'm the most amusing person at your disposal. What about the crew on your ship?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:49 pm

"I didn't exactly become a pirate willingly." Craig says with a nervous laugh.

"Originally, I was the event organizer for a cruise ship, of course that wasn't easy either. Have you ever had to tell an elderly obese woman that you were out of jumbo shrimp? Not a pretty sight. However, one day we were raided by pirates, it was quite brutal. We managed to negotiate the release of the passengers, sans all of their money of course, but the crew was taken prisoner." He frowns.

"It was a long journey to our next location, and soon the prisoners were put to work. It wasn't long before they realized my only skills were organizational in nature. Therefore, they tasked me with that, it was useful enough, pirates aren't typically the most organized group after all. Then,we spotted the Seawolf, our captain had intended to attack them, but they attacked us first. So, I was taken prisoner again... or was I released? I'm not really sure how to describe the situation we are in..."

Susan laughs and shakes her head.

"While I do find the crew on my ship interesting. I am afraid I will be scolded if I continue pulling their limbs off and readjusting them out of boredom."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:58 pm

"My, such adventures," Vasani says with a grin. "So, if they let you go, and they probably will. They don't seem to be the sort to keep prisoners. What will you do?"

Troy stares at Susan warily. "What?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:10 pm

"To be honest, I don't know. I took the job on the cruise ship to get as far away from home as possible, there isn't really anything there for me anymore. I guess I'll see where destiny takes me, it has gotten me this far." He shrugs. "That isn't the most satisfactory answer, is it?"

Highly amused Susan leans closer with a huge grin.

"Should I show you?" She asks sweetly.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Vasani shrugs. "My answer wouldn't be any better to be honest."

She lays on her back and looks up at the trees overhead, enjoying the bit of nature after so long out at sea.

Troy barks out a laugh. "Yeah. Let's see you tear off my limb."

He holds his arm out over Susan's head. "Can you reach?" he asks with a smirk.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:33 pm

"Everyone makes such a huge deal about having a plan for your life, but maybe it isn't necessary, ya know? People get so caught up in the planning part that they let life just pass them by."

He watches Vasani with a small smile.

"Do you like trees?"

Susan shoots Troy a small glare before hitting a button and teleporting onto his shoulder. Calmly she leans over on her new perch and touches his arm.

"Yes."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:03 pm

"I grew up in a town at the top of a massive redwood tree," Vasani says, looking over at him with a small grin. "I miss it sometimes. The forest especially. It always had this illusion of peace and quiet, but it was just brimming with life."

Troy sighs and grabs Susan around the waist, pulling her from his shoulder easily. He walks over to the side of the ship and dangles her over the railing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content